We had a fantastic time at this gem of a place. It was our first time to the Sedona area, and will not be our last. We cannot think of any reason not to stay here again upon our future trips. Les, the owner could not have been more helpful and kind. The staff helped us with hiking recommendations, getting us a park permit, and making dinner reservations. They went above and beyond with afternoon snacks, an evening sweet, and a fabulous filling breakfast in the morning. Hiking is just right out the door. Wow. Thank you for making my husband's birthday weekend absolutely perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, T4B, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona