My wife and I spent four great nights at the Canyon Villa B&B. We arrived at sunset to catch an awesome view of the Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte. All of the staff at the B&B could not have been more accommodating and cordial. From the reception upon arrival, to the delicious breakfasts and the evening appetizers, the helpful tips for sightseeing and dining, we were made to feel right at home. We could not have had a better experience for our first time visit to Sedona. We also took advantage of the recommended Southwest Outside Adventures to visit the Grand Canyon and the Sedona Red Rocks. We were sorry to leave for the rest of our trip to the Phoenix area. I would highly recommend the Canyon Villa to all of my friends and family if planning a trip to Sedona. It is a great spot to use as a base to see northern Arizona.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Villa b&b Inn Of Sedona
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel
- Canyon Villa Bed And Breakfast Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known around the world as "The Inn With the Million Dollar Views," Canyon Villa Inn offers spectacular views of the famous Red Rocks of Sedona, AZ, from 10 of its 11 luxury guestrooms as well as from common areas and the glass tiled swimming pool. True 3 course gourmet breakfast and afternoon appetizer hour included for all guests. Come for our views and stay for our hospitality. NO Resort Fees. Member of Select Registry, Distinguished Inns of North America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.