We just spent a wonderful 3 nights at Alma de Sedona Inn in Sedona AZ. The staff, Laura, Nan and Jim and all their help were delightful, warm and charming. The food was to die for. There is no way we could eat like that seven days a week.
The mediation peace garden soothed our souls and delighted our eyes. We highly recommend Alma de Sedona!
Darwin & Ouida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful hilltop setting of Alma de Sedona is the perfect place to enjoy Sedona's outstanding red rock vistas. The Lodge building houses a cozy atmosphere where you may join guests for games or sharing your Sedona adventure! The dining room has a grand fireplace and French doors leading out to the patio and pool. Relax in our garden area with meditation pond & waterfall, walk our Labyrinth, or spend time in the Medicine Wheel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Alma de Sedona Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alma De Sedona Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Alma De Sedona Hotel Sedona