“Clean and comfy” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Alma de Sedona Inn Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sedona
Alma de Sedona Inn Bed & Breakfast
50 Hozoni Drive, Sedona, AZ 86336   |
Ranked #13 of 30 Sedona B&B and Inns
Winnipeg, Canada
“Clean and comfy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed only one night on our way from Phoenix to Flagstaff. Good information about the B&B, area, and local interests with the booking. We were upgraded to the Anderson ranch room because of construction on the room we had originally booked. Nice and spacious with a view partially overlooking abandoned construction next door. :-( Lori was knowledgable and helpful. Pool was lovely but a bit undermaintained. Grounds were eclectic and interesting. Breakfast was tasty but not terribly memorable as has been my experience with most other B&Bs. Overall I'd say this B&B is overpriced.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

267 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Mountaintop
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband and I are planning to go away soon and we were recollecting about the wonderful time we had in Sedona....especially staying at this Inn. The view, room, and service was impeccable. The breakfast was varied and appetizing. We were grateful for the experience and hope to return in the future. ***If time allows, visit the town of Jerome, it was recommended to us and we had a great time.***

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Dublin, Ohio, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Architecturally, it is a nice comfortably-sized facility in a nice setting. However some small things, like maintenance and attention to detail, could be improved to justify the pricey rates. Interestingly, the common area was appropriately appointed in-character; however, our room wasn’t (run of the mill artwork and furniture). My wife and I stayed one night on our ten day retirement trip. First, upon arrival we found a note telling us our room was changed to Journey’s End. We booked the Del Sol two months in advance because we liked it; so we were disappointed with the change, regardless of the supposedly up-graded replacement. Seems inconsiderate not to give prior notice of such change and that there is construction at the place where you are paying $200/night.

Room was quiet (only three of the twelve rooms were occupied) and fairly private with a nice patio (although the sliding door was difficult to operate). Bed was comfortable. Room had ceiling fan, fireplace, and plenty of windows. The refrigerator was useful, but providing bottled water or ice would have been nice. We too found the bath salts didn’t really dissolve.

The common area and pool were nice, but the hot tub wasn’t working. The breakfast was good. Jim was extremely helpful prior to our visit and Lori helped us with her knowledge of the area.

Room Tip: Three two-story buildings with four rooms each. Upper floors have more distant views, lower floors...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Saint George, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

My husband and I just returned home from our first trip to Sedona and it was wonderful! We found the Alma de Sedona online and fell in love with it immediately. And we were not disappointed. We stayed in the Far Pavilions room which is an upstairs room with a remarkable view of Thunder Mountain and all the other mountains around it. The furnishings were soft and romantic, the balcony was perfect at night for looking at the stars, and the view of Thunder Mountain while falling asleep in our bed was magnificent! Lori was the perfect breakfast chef, hostess, and concierge. She really knows the area and the hot spots to visit. Her advice was right on for places to drive to, places to eat, and shops to visit. Everything about this bed and breakfast was clean and inviting. We are already planning our next visit and we will definitely stay here!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Baltimore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I stayed at Alma de Sedona this past August, and it was wonderful! Lori and Jim are such friendly hosts, making sure that your stay is comfortable and always ready to suggest good restaurants or activities to try while in town. Between the warm atmosphere, the gourmet breakfasts, and the cozy layout, I felt like I was staying at a friend’s house. I did not feel lonely for a second, even though I was vacationing solo. Plus, the view of the Red Rocks from my patio was amazing!

If you stay at Alma de Sedona, you will not be disappointed. It made my vacation that much more enjoyable, and I know that I will stay here again in the future!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

This is such a beautiful property. It is surrounded by the Red Rocks of Sedona and located in a beautiful residential neighborhood. The room we had was private, comfortable and well appointed. Our patio had a great view of the rocks. The two person jetted tub was a great feature and we really enjoyed using it. Lori and her staff were great and the breakfasts were delicious. I would definately recommend this B&B and we will most ceratinly be going back.

Room Tip: All rooms are private but make sure you get one with a view of the rocks.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I visited Sedona for the first time in August 2012. I booked with Alma de Sedona Inn based on reviews on this site. I was travelling alone and I was so pleased with the bed and breakfast inn. The guest dining area/lobby/living room was beautifully decorated. Lori and Jim were wonderful hosts. The rooms were comfortable and you feel like you are out in the country. The parking is right outside your door. I took advantage of the swimming pool and it was clean and refreshing. Breakfasts were delicious. I highly recommend the Inn.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Been to Alma de Sedona Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!