This is such a beautiful property. It is surrounded by the Red Rocks of Sedona and located in a beautiful residential neighborhood. The room we had was private, comfortable and well appointed. Our patio had a great view of the rocks. The two person jetted tub was a great feature and we really enjoyed using it. Lori and her staff were great and the breakfasts were delicious. I would definately recommend this B&B and we will most ceratinly be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautiful hilltop setting of Alma de Sedona is the perfect place to enjoy Sedona's outstanding red rock vistas. The Lodge building houses a cozy atmosphere where you may join guests for games or sharing your Sedona adventure! The dining room has a grand fireplace and French doors leading out to the patio and pool. Relax in our garden area with meditation pond & waterfall, walk our Labyrinth, or spend time in the Medicine Wheel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Alma de Sedona Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alma De Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Alma De Sedona Inn Bed And Breakfast