“I was pretty amazed” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 46 Hotels in Sedona
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
“I was pretty amazed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am 23 years old, me and my boyfriend took a trip up here from Phoenix just to get out of town. I'd never been and I have to say when I pulled up I assumed it would be a little rank for being one of the cheapest in Sedona. However when I walked in the tile was better than my own home! haha. It had so much space when you walked in and the view was of the big red rocks. The bathroom was closed off and was really cute and simple. There was a flat screen TV and 2 queen beds, a table with two chairs and a back porch. We also had a refrigerator, microwave and a soda/ice machine just outside our door. It was so nice! I definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Pay an extra dollar and you get a back porch with a nice view- ask for one down stairs
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Tombstone Az
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

A friend and I stayed at this inn because of the price (we wanted a place that would allow us to still be able to afford to eat while in Sedona). The reviews were good on Trip Advisor but we weren't sure what to really expect. Well, the reviews didn't lie. The owners were super, the room was clean and the beds were comfortable. It had everything we needed and was a comfortable fit. As a motel manager myself, I highly, highly recommend this place. Awesome owners, great location, even better price.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Longmont, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We really liked this motel!
Although a little dated, our double queen room was spacious, with good amenities.
Room and bathroom were spotessly clean, which we really appreciated.
The balcony is a nice touch, great for enjoying the wonderful mountain views.
This inn is good value for money, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Stayed here for one night in Sedona. Seems to be a family owned business, because even though it was around 2 PM, the small office lobby was locked. I waited for a short while, eventually being let in by someone who appeared to have just awakened and come through a curtained entrance from a back room.

This motel is nothing to write home about, but it's decent and clean. While our second story balcony actually overlooked a parking lot, it did also give us a respectable view of the surrounding Red Rock mountains.

Bottom Line: Basic accommodations, good location, and OK value for your money.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Chandler
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Whitehouse inn was the WORST decision ever made. My boyfriend and I booked our hotel the week before and then we called them to tell them we were going to have a late check in due to not getting off work until later. They never answered us or returned our calls. We left 5 voicemails and even tried to contact them through their email on their website. So we decided to cancel and go to a different one because we didn't even know if they were a real hotel. The next day I get a cancellation fee. We decide to stop by to tell them to take it off and they said it's was not their fault, even though they FAILED to give BASIC customer service. Then the desk staff continues to say "Why should we have to call you back?" I am currently in the process of getting this charge refuted on my card. NO ONE stay here.

• Stayed July 2014
Los Angeles, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Clean rooms, well located halfway between the town center and Red Rocks State Park Entrance. Room included TV, A/C, microwave, and fridge. A/C worked well, but the room got very light early, even with the shades drawn. Also, the walls are not very thick, and we could easily hear when our neighbors came home or woke up. Overall, a good night's sleep, and worth the money - its one of the cheaper places in Sedona so you're not paying for the thickest walls, after all!

Room Tip: Second floor, probably less noise!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We found this hotel to be an exceptional find. Stayed one night on our way to Chino Valley, AZ and because we loved it so much, stayed there again on the way home. The rooms were clean and quiet. Thank you for such a nice experience. The Andersons

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Whitehouse Inn? Share your experiences!