“Clean, convenient, and a great view!” 4 of 5 stars

Whitehouse Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2986 West Highway 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336   |
Ranked #34 of 45 hotels in Sedona
Providence, RI
“Clean, convenient, and a great view!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

When we were looking for a room in Sedona, we quickly found the prices to be higher than we generally like to pay on a per-night basis. So glad we stumbled upon the White House Inn! Just a short drive away from the "strip", it had all the basic amenities we require in a home base, and was clean and quiet. Staff was courteous and pleasant. The room was quite large, and the view from the balcony in the back was amazing! Would definitely recommend the White House Inn to budget-minded travelers in Sedona!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

136 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Kaiserslautern, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

We had a very warm welcome. Owner told us very good spots, where to go. Nice Motel, friendly staff.
Good jumping-off point for all scenic views and points of interest. Highly recommended. We definetely will come back.

• Stayed May 2013
Brevard, Nc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Stayed two nights this week at White House Inn. Very good value we both felt Manager was very helpful in drawing a map of good view points, very useful information. Would definitely stay there again. Get a room with balcony upstairs, it is worth more than the extra $10. Also good location for restaurants and such in Sedona.

Room Tip: Pay the extra $10 for upstairs balcony view of the wonderful scenery.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I do not why but I thought this hotel was in the middle of a great and nice wood. I must be becoming blind or what!!! it is in the middle of a big parking lot , so you will be rounded by paviment , no pines.

I do not why I thought there was swimming pool, forget it. There are not swimming pool.

Room clean? Yes, it was to be honest.
I booked 2 nights but due an emergency I was there just the first night. I got a phone call from my family after noon, an I left the room around 1:30 PM of the second day, I was charged in full. I know it was after noon so I think they should have charge a complete day even when I did not sleep there in the secon night. Anyway my father passed away in those days and I have another concerns more important of being charged for that night during my hard moments.

Room Tip: No fitness Center, neither swimming pool
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Rancho Cucamonga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed at the Whitehouse for four days in March 2013. My husband and I found the room to be very clean and comfortable. The furnishings may be slightly dated, but no worse than many higher dollar hotels. The staff was helpful, professional and friendly.

The price is very reasonable and the location is good, if you like to get away a bit from the tourist traffic it is perfect.

We would happily stay there again and recommend you consider it if you are staying in Sedona.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Culver City, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Traveling with two children the room was just right for us -- not fancy but clean and quiet. The motel was not romantic (don't be misled by the "Inn") and the bathrooms were basic but you do have a view of Thunder Mountain from the balcony. We enjoyed being able to get about easily without the crowds of the more upscale part of town. The owner and his family live on site and he was very open with suggestions regarding hikes for our family. In fact, we chose to return to the White House on our way back from the Grand Canyon.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay if you are on a budget. Good location, the man at the front desk was happy to recommend his favorite hiking trails and gave us a map. Room was no frills, but was very clean and had fridge and microwave. Would stay there again.

Stayed April 2013
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Whitehouse Inn? Share your experiences!