“Very nice Motel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 46 hotels in Sedona
Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Very nice Motel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

We had a very warm welcome. Owner told us very good spots, where to go. Nice Motel, friendly staff.
Good jumping-off point for all scenic views and points of interest. Highly recommended. We definetely will come back.

• Stayed May 2013

132 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Brevard, Nc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Stayed two nights this week at White House Inn. Very good value we both felt Manager was very helpful in drawing a map of good view points, very useful information. Would definitely stay there again. Get a room with balcony upstairs, it is worth more than the extra $10. Also good location for restaurants and such in Sedona.

Room Tip: Pay the extra $10 for upstairs balcony view of the wonderful scenery.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I do not why but I thought this hotel was in the middle of a great and nice wood. I must be becoming blind or what!!! it is in the middle of a big parking lot , so you will be rounded by paviment , no pines.

I do not why I thought there was swimming pool, forget it. There are not swimming pool.

Room clean? Yes, it was to be honest.
I booked 2 nights but due an emergency I was there just the first night. I got a phone call from my family after noon, an I left the room around 1:30 PM of the second day, I was charged in full. I know it was after noon so I think they should have charge a complete day even when I did not sleep there in the secon night. Anyway my father passed away in those days and I have another concerns more important of being charged for that night during my hard moments.

Room Tip: No fitness Center, neither swimming pool
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Rancho Cucamonga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed at the Whitehouse for four days in March 2013. My husband and I found the room to be very clean and comfortable. The furnishings may be slightly dated, but no worse than many higher dollar hotels. The staff was helpful, professional and friendly.

The price is very reasonable and the location is good, if you like to get away a bit from the tourist traffic it is perfect.

We would happily stay there again and recommend you consider it if you are staying in Sedona.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Culver City, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Traveling with two children the room was just right for us -- not fancy but clean and quiet. The motel was not romantic (don't be misled by the "Inn") and the bathrooms were basic but you do have a view of Thunder Mountain from the balcony. We enjoyed being able to get about easily without the crowds of the more upscale part of town. The owner and his family live on site and he was very open with suggestions regarding hikes for our family. In fact, we chose to return to the White House on our way back from the Grand Canyon.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay if you are on a budget. Good location, the man at the front desk was happy to recommend his favorite hiking trails and gave us a map. Room was no frills, but was very clean and had fridge and microwave. Would stay there again.

Stayed April 2013
Phoenix, AZ
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stayed there 3/31. Staff was rude on the phone when we booked...and sure enough the manager was rude when we got there too. They close the office pretty much all day-we assumed so they didn't have to "deal" with their guests. Beds are uncomfortable with nasty dirty duvets. We arrived to check in at 3pm, they were just cleaning the room they were going to give us and "cleaned it" in about 10 minutes. Dirty mopping in the bathroom. We will never stay here again. Yuck.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Whitehouse Inn? Share your experiences!