“LAS POSADAS - SEDONA ARIZONA” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
December Special
Ranked #6 of 46 Hotels in Sedona
Tucson, Arizona
“LAS POSADAS - SEDONA ARIZONA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

Wonderful vacation experience. Clean and neat, and beautiful grounds. Incredibly friendly and accomodating staff. Great experience from booking to end of our very short trip. Would highly recommend to friends and family. Had a delightful time. Dory Maxey was extremely helpful with places to visit and see.

Room Tip: Book in plently of time so you don't miss out on this lovely place.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012 via mobile

The breakfast was amazing! Best food in Sedona by far! The room was very nice. The hottub was not as private as stated. Overall it was a great value and We plan on a return visit.

• Stayed January 2012
Crested Butte, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

Las Posadas is a top notch B & B in the Sedona area. The room was truly luxurious with spa like amenities. We particularly found the staff to be exceptional in service and help with all the right attention to detail. This is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy Sedona. The location was perfect for our bike adventure. World class mt. bike rides right out the door. We can't wait to get back for more.

Room Tip: Our room had a hot tub which was a treat after the days ride.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

We were too late to rent a condo or home so this was the next best choice instead of a hotel room. The suite was large and spacious for 2 adults and 2 teenage boys. It was nice to have a small kitchen, large bathroom and a fireplace. My husband and I loved the king size bed, but my boys were on a pull out sofa. (Something to consider if you have more adults.) Breakfast was great. We enjoyed the location, away from uptown. The property was quiet and the price was right. The only negative remark is we needed to do laundry and I assumed they would have a washer and dryer with 20 suites. Miguel told me there was a dry cleaner by the shopping center. I washed our necessary garments by hand. After 3 nights, when I checked out I made a comment to the other manager and she said they had a larger villa which was not occupied and I could have used that washer and dryer. Too late.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Tucson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

I'm pretty bad with planning vacations and I waited until the night before our anniversary to do the research. The only thing I knew is that I wanted to spend one night in a bed & breakfast in Sedona. Unfortunately by the time I started look up B&B's in Sedona, it was after hours and I couldn't book anything, and I had to wait until the morning to see if anything was available. This meant I had to wake up very early to try to get a room, then make the four hour drive from Tucson to Sedona.
Much to my relief I was able to book one night at Las Posadas (my number 1 pick of a handful of Sedona B&B's) to celebrate my 4th wedding anniversary. The review's and pics on the website looked awesome and when we arrived it exceeded our expectations. Dori checked us in and was very instrumental in helping us plan the activities for the day using a provided tourist map.
She then showed us to our spacious room. My wife was VERY pleased and VERY surprised that we were able to get such a room especially since my planning was VERY last minute. The best thing about the room was the fireplace. Instead of taking my wife out to a restaurant, we went to a supermarket and got food for a nice, romantic, dinner in front of the fire in the privacy of our own room.
The next morning we were treated to a delicious breakfast of granola (awesome!), fresh fruit, scones, and a fancy breakfast sandwich all prepared by Chef Leslie. Everything was awesome! After breakfast we thanked Chef Leslie for a wonderful meal and to praise her for her granola recipe, which she was kind enough to share with us!
We had a amazing time at Las Posadas , my only gripe is that like all things, it had to come to an end. One night is not enough. I will recommend this B&B to anyone visiting Sedona.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
San Diego, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

This was our second stay at Las Posadas of Sedona and we love recommending it to all our friends and family. Especially the fantastic breakfasts served each morning. The staff are always super friendly and more than willing to help in anyway they can. It is always a pleasurable experience when we stay there.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Jemez Pueblo, New Mexico, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

La Posadas is very nice. We were in a large suite with livingroom with a fireplace separating it from the bedroom. Large 2 sink bathroom and a small kitchen with table area. Service was good and the breakfasts were wonderful. Lovely place.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Las Posadas of Sedona? Share your experiences!