“Great experience!” 5 of 5 stars

$49*
and up
Ranked #9 of 127 Activities in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Red Rock Western Jeep Tours has been Arizona’s leading “Original Cowboy Tour Company” for over 30 years. We offer thrilling and scenic jeep tours, horseback rides and group events. Experience Old West Hospitality on a 4x4 rugged Jeep Tour. With many spectacular Tours to choose from, you can select just the right experience! Also check out our adventurous Grand Canyon Tours from Sedona.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Tempe, Arizona, United States
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

My friends and I just got back from an awesome Jeep Tour in Sedona, Arizona. Our guide was Tubleweed Tom and he was fantastic - If you go on this tour, he is so much fun, so knowledgeable and just made us have a great time. Go here if you are looking for a fun time! Thanks Tumbleweed Tom!

Johns Creek, Georgia
“Sunset Ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Took a ride w/Tumbleweed Tom at the end of May, 2013 -- what a great trip, what a great tour! Tom combined our rocky ride with stories of Sedona life (plants, animals... we were on the lookout for javelinas) and took us out to visit an old homestead, before settling down to watch the sun set over the red rock horizon. You could tell how much Tom loved Sedona, his impressions made us love it, too!

Visited May 2013
Pleasant Hill, Iowa
“Awesome Jeep Ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We took a jeep ride with Red Rock Jeep Tours in June of 2013. It was my husband, son, his girlfriend and myself. We had a great time. Our guide/driver was named "Tumbleweed" Tom. He was very knowledgeable about the surrounding area and was eager to answer all our questions. I felt very safe with Tom behind the wheel. He was a careful and conscientious driver. You could tell he really enjoyed his job and entertaining guests. We took the Canyons and Cowboys tour. It started at 5:45 and went approximately 2 hours. Along the way we met other jeeps and all ended up at the cabin around the same time but Tom still gave us the whole story and them some. We were fortunate that it was just the 4 of us in the jeep. We had the whole vehicle to ourselves. I would highly recommend this activity. My family and I shared a once in a lifetime experience.

Big Bear City, California
“Jeeping It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

It's so much fun bouncing along in the jeep; traveling into areas that you could only reach with a 4 x4 or hiking! We really enjoyed the sunset tour. Our guide "Tumbleweed Tom" did a great job educating us on the area and plants. It was obvious that he truly loved being out in the jeep sharing the Sedona scenery with us. My dad who is 79 sat up front with Tom; they had a ball telling jokes and sharing stories. Highly recommend getting out in a jeep and exploring the beautiful red rocks of Sedona. Thanks "Tumbleweed Tom" for a good time, Jo,Herb and Don

Visited May 2013
Ohoi
“Hot cranky cowboy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband and I booked the Canyons and Cowboys tour as a last minute thing to do before leaving Sedona. When we called to book our tour the only time left was 3:00. We were told to be there at 2:30. We arrived at 2:30 for no apparent reason and then had to wait around until 3:00, which actually ended up being 3:20 because our guide showed up at 3:05 and the other customers were "running late" and we had to wait for them. Our driver/guide seemed very unhappy that he had to go out in the late afternoon heat and mentioned it several times. I felt guilty for being there! He gave very little narrative or information. We drove for one hour to see a log cabin and then turned around and took the same exact route back to town for the second hour. Compared to the Pink Jeep tours this tour was a huge waste of my money and maybe with a different tour guide it would have been better.

Visited June 2013
Robert D, Manager at Red Rock Jeep Tours, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
We regret that your tour wasn't all you had hoped, and encourage you take advantage of our Value-back guarantee--come back and do another tour on us. Next time I'd recommend placing a reservation for either a morning or sunset tour. The Arizona heat is a challenge to all of us, especially in the month before the monsoon rains begin, and it pays to be a bit strategic when planning the time to depart. Thanks for your feedback.