“Stay away from this high pressure sales rip off” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Diamond Resorts Intl

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sedona
Diamond Resorts Intl
You added Diamond Resorts Intl to your Saves list
160 Portal Ln, Sedona, AZ 86336-6149   |
Ranked #15 of 18 Specialty Lodging in Sedona
Fredericton, Canada
“Stay away from this high pressure sales rip off”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

I made the mistake of accepting a discounted room(quoted as $500/nigh) but would give us the room at $200 total for two nights at Los Abrigados in exchange for attending a 90 minute information session. The session was positioned as a review of their worldwide resorts, not a time share presentation.
The room at Los Abrigados was supposed to be fully renovated. not a chance. very old, tired and run down.. Their excuse was they just purchased the property and not all of the rooms were renovated.
Pool and hot tub were dirty,
The 90 minute session turned out to be three hours of high pressure sales.
stay away

Room Tip: best way to get a good room is to go to another resort
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Latina, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

They have pretty much everything you need. Amazing fitness center, spa, and pools. They don't have free Wi-Fi but they have two computers at the reception hall that you can use. Very quiet. I really enjoyed it.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
North Hollywood
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

My advice before I even stay with them is Stay Away. I booked a 2 bedroom suite at the Polo Towers in Las Vegas. A while later, I found a better deal/price on the same suite so booked another reservation. Now I am trying to call and cancel the higher price reservation. After spending an hour on hold (being forced to listen to some Iranian chant music), I have called back time and again. Cannot get a hold of anyone. When I finally did and asked that person for the number of the CEO's office, they gave me the number. I called that and and still got put on hold and still had to listen to that horrible chant music. Finally Jessica supposedly in the CEO's office was useless. She said she was going to have my reservation canceled within 24 hours and gave me a pile of "I'm Sorry's" and only wanted to tell me I have been calling the wrong numbers. Numbers they have on their website and numbers they have been transferring me to.....They clearly are focused on their timeshares and could not care less about their profit margin guests who are renting their unused timeshare condo's. Please please look elsewhere if you need a room.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Diamond Resorts have two awesome locations in Sedona... we have stayed at both and both are worth going to. This year we are at the Diamond Resort property in West Sedona and the Condo's are very nice, very comfortable and many have awesome views. Great place for the family and very, very easy to get downtown and very close to many trails to hike.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Diamond Resorts Intl? Share your experiences!