“Try the citrus salad with salmon” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 159 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Denver, Colorado
“Try the citrus salad with salmon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2011

We went here for dinner salads. They have a good variety of choices, and I was specially pleased with the citrus salad with salmon, an excellent combination. I also tried the beer sampler and had fun mixing my own mini "black and tan" varieties.

• Visited February 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Welcome... Not”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2011

After being on the road four 7 hrs.. I was looking for a nice quiet meal before turning in for the night. I patiently waited as tue two hostesses decided where to seat the 2 couples before me. When one came back she asked if I hadneem helped. I said just myself this evening. She looked dumfounded and said jeez I don't know if we have anything.... I thought she was joking... She was not.... She said you can sit at the bar if you would
like...now it was me that was dumfounded, they were
60% empty and she did not ask the people that walked
in with me if they had reservations.... I said I guess I will
go, and she replied ok..... This is first for me....I have
owned a restaurant for 9 years and have managed one
for the last 4 years.... Take a hint any go to Kens Creek
side across the street....Mgr feel free to contact me... David@merkabasol.com

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bergie44
“Nice place for food, scenery, MicroBrew Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011

We had a pleasent time at the Oak Creek Brewery. The wait staff was friendly and efficient. The food was good and a good value. It was fun sampling all there Home Brews.

• Visited January 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chandler, Arizona
“A half a step backwards”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2011

We have stopped here on several occasions in the past several years. The inside dining area is very nice and the view from the small patio is great. The beer selection is very good. On this trip we did notice a bump in price for their beers. It did seem a bit steep, but it is Sedona. The service was average for we have experienced here and other restaurants in Sedona. Nothing bad, just average. We ordered a couple of sandwiches and a salad. The portions were OK, but the quality just wasn’t what we remembered it to be. I gave this review a bit higher than it should be for this visit in respect to past experiences here that were better. I am sure we will be back someday.

• Visited January 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Beach Lake, Pennsylvania
“The wait staff is definitely not interested in helping special diet requests like gluten-free, but good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2010

I was part of a party of eight children and adults who were starting our Sedona vacation with a meal out. When I asked the waitress if they had a gluten-free menu, she abruptly answered that this was brewery and they were full of gluten. As I bit my tongue and told her I knew it was a brewery (no duh), she did not acknowledge me further by offering any help. If I wasn't there with a large group of family members, I would have walked after her rudeness. With that said, the food was very good and I did find, on my own, some gluten-free items that I could eat. The prices were average for Sedona. Needless to say, we would never go back again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere