“Nice Atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Milford, Connecticut
“Nice Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We ate here and tried the beer sampler. It was pretty cool. The food was good but nothing amazing. The pizzas were different not just cheese or sausage more fancy gourmet pizzas but the fish and chips was really good.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Good Food/Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Enjoyed the outside deck with a microbrew and good food. Prices are moderate and the shopping area around it is fun.

Tucson, Arizona
“Fabulous food, great beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

While this place is a little on the expensive side for a brewery, it was really good. The beers are different from most other breweries I have been to in Arizona, but that's Sedona for you. The water, the minerals in the ground...everything just tastes different. We had the beer taster and it was a lovely range of flavors and brews.

The food was very delicious, too. I had the Turkey burger which was way yummy, and my husband had the mahi mahi on risotto. He enjoyed his food and I enjoyed mine. The french onion soup was really wonderful, and the french fries were, too.

It was a little expensive, but a great meal. Great local spot., and part of the TlaquePaque center, which is also amazingly beautiful. They close early for a brewery, FYI.

Visited July 2013
“Solid fare, loud and family-friendly.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Took the family of four there and everyone was able to find something appealing. I really liked my chicken salad. The pizza was not memorable. My husband got a beer tasting and hated the first three, so that probably wasn't worth it.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
tempe az
“Great beers & food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Enjoyed it so much we came back again during our recent trip to Sedona. The server was very helpful and let us taste a couple of beers before choosing (so glad she did, otherwise I would have chosen the Hefeweitzen, but the Nut Brown Ale was much better).

I had the BLT with Avocado and I'm going to tell you - this is the best BLT I've ever had! They made it just the way I like it - great whole grain bread, toasted, crispy high quality bacon (very flavorful), plenty of greens, just the right amount of avocado and tomato.

Our server also suggested trying the beer battered onion rings and we're so glad she did. They're excellent (and they serve them with a unique dipping sauce - you've got to try this!).

They can be a bit busy, but it is worth the wait. (Did I mention, they also have a very nice restroom - really helps if you've been on the road or doing a lot of shopping at Tlaquepaque.)

• Visited July 2013