“Great Philly, Fries and Malts!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #49 of 158 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Mexican, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Philly, Fries and Malts!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Perfect for late night eats when in oak creek village and you don't want to go uptown. Burger and chips just ok but sampler platter, ranch, Philly and fries were terrific!!!
Skip the hot chocolate (served in a plastic mug). Tasted like warm chocolate water. The chocolate malt is great!!! Skip the fake whip cream. Would come back again.

Topeka, Kansas
“Husband got sick!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

We went to eat at this place on March 18. When we arrived we were sat quickly our drink and food order were taken right away. During our wait for our food we noticed a lot of mopping and tiptoeing going on where the servers were. We asked the waiter what was going on and he informed us there had been a "water pipe issue" and there was some flooding going on. We watched him mop the floor and then take out food without washing his hands. We ate our lunch
(1 chicken sandwich/french fries and chicken strips/cole slaw) and drank our beers but noticed that it started smelling like an open sewer. We quickly left but about an hour later my husband became very ill with stomach issues, I am not going to give specifics, I am sure you know what I mean. Did he get ill because of the sewage issue? I am not positive but the timing sure seems to make sense.

Visited March 2014
Surprise, Arizona
“Tacky Restaurant”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Worn out décor and mediocre food. Time to redecorate the place! No place I would return to or recommend to friends.

Visited February 2014
El Paso, Texas
“Great little local spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

We stayed at the Red Agave right down the road and ventured to the Blue Moon for breakfast twice. Don't expect anything fancy-schmancy, just a cozy little place with yummy breakfast. The pancakes are ENORMOUS and very fluffy. We ordered lunch for pick-up once (burgers, quesadillas, chicken sandwiches & homemade potato chips) and were not disappointed at all. They are very reasonably priced and service was very friendly. Would recommend this place!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sedona, AZ
“Hit and miss - this visit was a big miss”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I was the only customer for half of my visit. There were two servers on duty. I ordered a burger ($9.50), done medium, with homemade chips. The burger was well done and slightly burned, as were the grilled onions, bun, and chips. The only item that wasn't burned was the ice tea. The server didn't check on me until I was almost done. I don't know where he went; the other server waited on the only other table. I was kindly honest when he finally did show. He apologized, and gave me 10% off. As I left, one of the two men in the kitchen gave me a dirty look. This was my last visit.

• Visited March 2014