“It is what is says it is.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 158 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Centrally located in the heart of Uptown Sedona, with a large street side patio and red rock views, Taos Cantina is the most flavorful landmark in Sedona and the place for true Southwestern and New Mexican cuisine. Your friends and family will enjoy the casual atmosphere with its authentic pueblo décor inside, or the landmark yellow umbrellas located on one of three outdoor patios. Taos Cantina is sure to please any palate with Southwestern flavors including Sizzling Fajitas, Traditional Street Tacos, Burritos and Chili Rubbed Steaks. Our use of authentic Mexican cheeses and beverages is one of a kind. A full bar featuring an extensive specialty tequila selection, signature drinks, and specialty margaritas including, the Ultimate Margarita, and a 100% Organic Margarita; Taos Cantina is a local favorite and soon to become yours. Visit Taos Cantina seven days a week, year round for lunch or dinner. Taos Cantina - Southwestern and New Mexican cuisine with a Sedona view!
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“It is what is says it is.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is your typical Mexican place. They seemed busy each night I walked by. I ate here one night and had the nachos. The service was a little slow, but the food was very good. I saw that a couple tables were getting their food a little slow and inconsistent but I did not hear any complaints.

Visited August 2013

Humres32
“Solid Place to Go”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Food was good...we got 2 appetizers - nachos and taquitos. This was plenty 4 my husband and I. We saw others order full entrees- portions were huge! We love the ultimate margarita - the fact you get to keep the drink shaker was not appealing as we would rather pay $1-2 less and not get the souvenir (that we didn't take anyway). The margarita was $13. I can't recommend the jalapeño margarita ($11) as I thought the ultimate was much better.

I would go back as overall it was a good experience. Our waitress seemed to forget about us for a bit but There was a manager who was checking on all, which was much appreciated (think this is why I received salsa for my nachos late, but better late than never).

Visited August 2013
“Ian is a riot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Had a great time, food was delicious Ask for Ian to be your server.. he was the icing on the cake! ; D

“Ian rocks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Ian was the best server! Rocked my socks off! Great food and drinks! I recommend the cheese dip and tacos with a side of Ian

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Ian is the best server ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Great food, atmosphere, and Ian the server rocks! Will be back for sure and highly recommend this place :)