“Seriously? You just don't deny a trip advisor coupon.” 3 of 5 stars

Special Rate
BOOK AND SAVE
Ranked #12 of 46 Hotels in Sedona
Flagstaff, AZ
“Seriously? You just don't deny a trip advisor coupon.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2010

When trip advisor assists you with advertising in a down economy, you just don't say no. This hotel is charming and qaint. A "botique hotel" it is not...a hotel (period) it is. Quiet, comfy and simple. My only compliant is that dumb and dumber were working the front desk the evening and morning of our stay. Both ladies were apparently nice enough, but neither were very bright. One botched my credit card (twice!), the other denied me the trip advisor coupon b/c they gave me the internet rate then deflected the issue (coupon) to being the managers fault for not warning the front desk. So, word of caution to future coupon users, they may tell you "No" if you present the coupon and have booked online....

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
krushi, Front Office Manager at The Views Inn Sedona, responded to this review, December 9, 2010
We thank this guest for their positive reviews regarding the cleanliness, sleep quality and value for our accommodations. In regards to the coupon, as the coupon states, the coupon discount could not be combined with any other discount, and as this online reservation rate had already been discounted, a second discount with the coupon was not valid.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
Rocklin, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2010

Chose this hotel based on other reviews. Stayed 3 nights with husband and 6 year old daughter. Rooms were recently updated so very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Continental breakfast was okay, no hot food. View was awesome, especially after arriving in the dark-- Jeanette in the office was great-recommended the GPS tour from the Chamber of Commerce which was an excellent idea:) Only thing I would have liked was to have some kind of counter space next to the fridge and microwave (which we were never really ever able to get very cold). Stayed midweek, never heard a peep out of any other visitors so did not experience the fore mentioned "thin walls" Definitely a great price for what it was. Would stay again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2010

My husband and I stayed here for a romantic getaway to Sedona a few weekends ago after I read all of the great reviews on Tripadvisor. We stayed in the king spa suite with a fireplace. I suppose I should have looked closer though, because I thought I had read that there was a fireplace in the room and the room description also had a picture of this beautiful fireplace in the room and when we got there it was actually an electric fireplace, which is just a small 3" diameter heater vent with a fake "fire" behind a plate of glass. Entirely unusable for the room and a bit ridiculous, actually. I went back and re-read the room description, which does say electric fireplace. This was obviously entirely my fault for not looking closer, but I still felt a bit mislead from the picture on their website and the room name including just the word Fireplace.
The room description also states there is a 2-person spa tub in the bathroom. It was actually a regular sized bathtub (perhaps an inch or two deeper than a regular tub at best, but nothing special) with a few jets. No way 2 people could fit in this tub at one time! So this feature was also useless to us.
Essentially, both of the "upgrades" which I paid the extra money for we could not even use because they were not what was advertised.
As for the rest of the room and hotel, I didn't think the bed was too bad, but it was a bit hard for my husband. This is pretty much with any hotel though, so not many complaints there. The breakfast was meager, but again, this is pretty much just your standard hotel breakfast - coffee, bagels, toast, oatmeal, some packaged pastries, coffee and juice.
All-in-all, the room was comfortable and exceptionally clean and I would certainly recommend this to someone who is just passing through and is looking for just a room with a bed and a bathroom or perhaps traveling with kids and just the standard room will do.
If you are looking for a romantic weekend with your significant other, I would highly recommend staying at the Kokopelli just up the road from The Views Inn. They do have real fireplaces and jacuzzis in their rooms (unfortunately they were booked the weekend we went, otherwise we would have stayed there). If you are staying with your family and looking for just a reasonably priced, decent, clean, friendly place to stay, this is the best place for you!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Antigua, Guatemala
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2010

We had a great time...it was all we needed to get away from the busy city. The grounds were beautiful --Mountains, flowers, birds, river...and the accomodations were very good. The host was knowledgeable and friendly -- excellent continental breakfast.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2010

We reserved this hotel sight unseen. The room we had was very spacious, new and renovated, clean and even had a great view of the Red Rocks. Included was also a decent continental breakfast. Its located near Oak Creek and a bit away from the hustle and bustle.

Central Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2010

I typically stay in four and five star hotels. For a two star hotel this property was incredible! The staff was VERY helpful and accommodating. The room was extremely clean (and I am very picky) and well maintained.

I had a chance as I requested an extra blanket to go behind the scenes in the housekeeping backroom. It was organized and clean.

The only downside was the walls are thin and you can hear noise in the next room or from the highway.

I'm a very light sleeper, but still had a good nights rest.

The views of Bell Rock were incredible.

I stayed on top floor (room #202)....it had a slight smell like from a grandparents house.

The rooms were renovated and freshly painted.

I will stay there again when I return. It is a quiet community and only ten or fifteen minutes from Sedona.

Breakfast at Blue Moon Cafe was nice....as was breakfast at the Coffee Pot in West Sedona. Be sure to check out the sunset on the airport road Meas by Sky Ranch Lodge.

Would highly recommend for a two star hotel. The room was basic but very clean.

Londinium, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2010

Our room was on the upper floor and we had the view of the red rocks - it was gorgeous. The room was very clean and maintained daily. We asked for a king size and the bed was absolutely massive! It was very comfortable to sleep in, the only thing is that walls are a bit thin - it didn't keep us up or anything, but on a couple of occasions we could hear noise from next door. The bathroom was big enough, but the genious thing is they have these innovative shower-curtain rails which are curved, so when you are inside the shower, it's so much more spacious!

We stayed for 9 days and can't find a single fault, the staff were really lovely and hugely helpful (especially Jeanette). If you ask they will recommend good places to eat, shop, etc, and they will even give you discount cards for some of the restaurants. Breakfast was basic. Location was perfect - nearby are some of the major red rocks which you can climb or hike. Your life would be much easier with a car and you would see much more, and the drive into downtown was stunning every time because you drive past these amazing rocks.

All in all a really great place, we felt very welcome and would definitely go back!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to The Views Inn Sedona? Share your experiences!