“Great value for price.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 46 Hotels in Sedona
fountain hills
“Great value for price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2010

I took my wife on a getaway. I looked at prices online before I left. I stopped in to take a look at the room before I booked it. It was inexpensive for the area & close to good eats. The room was remodeled, clean & the staff was very helpful. There also is a info center across the street. The money I saved on hotel, I used to take wife on helicopter ride.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
Hot Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

I picked this hotel because of the excellent reviews, and I wasn't dissapointed. The Staff was very friendly, the rooms were like new, very clean, excellent views. I stayed in the King spa room, it was very beautiful, with a fire place and spa tub and nice views. All room have a mini frig. and micowave. Its the best value in town. The rate was best value in town. The area called the village of oak creek, was away from the crowds a wonderful place for honeymoon or for anniversary. I highly reccommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2010

The Views Inn is a jewel waiting to be discovered! Located in Oak Creek, a ten minute drive into Sedona. Well worth the stay --- quiet, gorgeous views and not the congestion of Sedona. Loved the 10 minute drive every day into Sedona, surrounded with beautiful red rocks. Room on 2nd floor provided a view of the rocks. Immaculate, redecorated room, great bed. Close to restaurants (Red Rock Coffee across the street), grocery store (IGA). The room was kept spotless. Great staff and the owners were wonderful. Room came with microwave, small fridge, ironing board....toiletries. Basic continental breakfast provided in the morning was all that was needed. I stayed on week and had a great experience.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Phoenix, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2010

We stayed here for my birthday-weekend and couldn't have enjoyed it more. I originally booked it because reviews were good and it was in the right price range (which, for Sedona in the summer time is really saying a lot!). There was a wedding party in the same weekend as us and when we checked in, the front desk lady put us on the other side of the hotel so that we wouldn't be bothered. And we weren't! Didn't hear much more than the occasional exhuberant splash and scream from the children in the pool.

This hotel was immaculate. No, really, it was. The carpets, the bathroom (and I am very particular when it comes to bathtubs, trust me), the counters. Spotless. We had no qualms about walking around in our bare feet. The bed was soft and the view from the window was amazing. The air worked great and the tv had the bare minimum of static. All in all it was a perfect getaway and I would strongly suggest it to anyone (and in fact, I have already! to work folks).

I did not get to sample the offered complimentary breakfast, but only because the boyfriend and I are really slow starters in the morning and never quite made it down in time. But there is an adorable Red Rock Coffee house right across the street that I walked to each morning so that I could get a cup of coffee.

The location of the hotel is brilliant - don't even hesitate if you're thinking all you'll be doing is driving back and forth - it's a beautiful, easy drive and you'll get into Sedona proper before you even realise it. There is no shortage of great resturants right up the street from the hotel - we suggest the Marketplace cafe - wonderful reubens, homemade chips and sweet potato fries! All delicious. We also tried Red's Chopsticks - the local chinese place and it was heavenly. Some of the best chinese food I've ever had outside of San Fransisco & New York.

The hotel is near many trails and hiking areas and now since construction is nearly finished on the 179, it's a snap to get to. This is definitely a place we'll be returning to in the future - we had a wonderful time!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2010

This was a great place to stay; very clean and the staff were very friendly.
It is about 10-15 minutes from town but quiet and has beautiful scenery.
We will stay there again!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
San Diego, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2010

We really enjoyed our stay. We don't really have an complaints.
The view was amazing and I would love to stay there again just to wake up and see the beautiful red rocks from my bedroom window.
The location is far enough away from the main part of Sedona to be quiet but directly next to a convenient store and food.
The room was large and clean. We loved having a fridge and spacious bathroom area.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2010

This hotel is under new management and everything in the rooms are new. It looks like a new hotel. You can ignore the reviews from before January 2010. Great service, friendly, and helpful. The hotel is about 5 miles south of Sedona in VOC, thus you don't have all of the congestion in Sedona. Hotel is very quiet, large room, comfortable bed, table and chairs, large bathroom with plenty of towels, and standard amenities. Great bargin for the price. This is not a luxury hotel but a very nice, comfortable, clean, safe place. Very accessible. Located near all of the great trails, Bell Rock, Cathedral rock, etc., and several of the Vortex sites. Near access to Interstate 15, and Motezuma's Castle and Well sites, and the Cliff Casino. Several good restaurants in area, and a short drive into Sedona. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to The Views Inn Sedona? Share your experiences!