“A great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States
“A great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

The staff was truly the best. They were very accommodating and friendly. The rooms were spacious and clean. It was a pleasure to stay at this hotel. The cost was very reasonable and I would gladly stay here every time I am in the Sedona area. The hotel is very kid friendly.

Room Tip: We had rooms on the second floor, but I believe you can not go wrong with any of the rooms.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We spent two nights at this hotel on our AZ / NM road trip. This hotel was very clean and convenient to everything in Sedona. Pool and hot tub were inviting. The breakfast was modest but sufficient. Beautiful views right outside your door. We walked to Bell Rock from our room. The price was right, however, I was happy that I had my email confirmation with me. When I checked in, the price they told me was $20 / night more than I was quoted (I made my reservation in January). I then presented my email confirmation and they adjusted it. However, I was still charged an additional $10 / night because my 15 year old son was considered an adult not a child. I can't remember if I made my reservation online or on the telephone so I had no means to dispute the charge. They also put a $50 hold on my credit card in case I smoked or took an animal into the room. This was the first time this ever happened. So I was extra diligent in getting an updated receipt when I checked out.

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband and I have fallen in love with Sedona after spending our honeymoon there and we just had to come back six months later. We wanted to find a hotel that was reasonable priced and with the great reviews we chose the Views Inn. We were very happy with our choice. We were originally concerned about not being in the Uptown Sedona area like we had been last time but we actually really liked Oak Creek. It's very close to Bell Rock as well as many restaurants and shops. The room was cute and cozy and very, very clean. The grounds are well kept and have a pool and hot tub. There are no private balconies but you can sit right outside your door and gaze at the red rocks. The owner(or manager) was extremely friendly and even came outside to say hello when we were walking by. He wanted to make sure we were happy with our room and to see if we needed anything. That was a very nice touch and a sign of great customer service.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

This exterior corridor motel is located in a scenic area about 10 minutes south of downtown Sedona. There was adequate free parking. Check-in was quick and friendly. The Views Inn is all non-smoking, a trend I’d love to see become universal.

The extra large room had painted textured walls, but lacked any framed art. Furnishings included a king sized bed, two-drawer dresser, two night tables, a round table with two chairs, 32” flat-panel TV, clock radio, coffeemaker, refrigerator, microwave, ironing board and iron. Living up to its name, the room had a nice view of scenic red rock, though we did keep the curtains closed all of the time for privacy. The Wi-Fi connected easily and speeds were fine. There is also a PC with a printer available in the lobby.

The bathroom had a separate room for the tub and toilet, which is nice if someone wants to use the bathroom or take a shower while someone else is using the vanity. The only downside is that the vanity area was open to the bedroom, so any light or sounds could wake a sleeping person.

The air conditioner, though a little noisy, kept the fan on continuously as the compressor cycled. This is much better than the usual setup where the fan goes off with the compressor making an abrupt change in the noise level, which can awaken occupants.

The room was very clean and the bed was a bit firm, but comfortable. The only negative was that the entry door did not completely seal, allowing some outside noise in, though that was minor.

The included breakfast consisted of bagels, toast, oatmeal, hard-boiled eggs, yogart, fruit, coffee and juice.

Overall, it was a nice motel at a reasonable price in a very attractive area. We would stay there again.

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Lovely accommodations in great location. Very clean and quiet. The owners take great pride in their hotel and it shows. I agree with some that breakfast was a bit weak but we had a fridge and microwave so we had breakfast supplies with us. Also there are plenty of places to have breakfast if you want a real full hot breakfast. We felt very safe here and would definitely stay here again.

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

If you are looking for a hotel to cater to your every impulse, and money is no object, then go to Vegas or Monaco. But if you want a clean, comfortable, economical place to sleep, come to the Views. The front staff is very helpful and friendly. The pool is the perfect temperature for cooling off after a hot day of driving through the desert - bracingly cool, not tepid like most hotel pools. Rooms are spacious, and while basically appointed, the beds are comfortable! Bathroom is small but meticulously clean - though give yourself a few minutes to let the shower water get hot, if you are the first one up in the morning. Free wifi works like yours at home - no glitches. AC is not quiet, but nor is any AC that's not Central. Is it cold enough? No question! Spend a couple of bucks on earplugs, and you won't hear it. Breakfast is your basic HB eggs, toast and bagels, mini cinnamon buns, orange juice, yogurt, etc. No hot entrees, but it's free, and it's what I would eat at home. Coffee is fresh but a little weak. Parking is free, and the lot is properly lit. The only potential downside - this motel is advertised to be in Sedona. It's not. It's actually about 15 minutes South - closer to I-17 if you're coming in from Phoenix that way, but if you're coming from Prescott on the 89, be prepared to drive an extra chunk through Sedona and out the other side before arriving. But again, if you want a DESTINATION hotel, go find a spa in Sedona. Just be prepared to spend three times as much. The Views is a great one-nighter for those rosd trips where you want to be out in the convertible for most of your journey, not being cooped up in a hotel room. I'd stay here again...

San Tan Valley, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel. Every thing is very clean. The rooms are very clean and well laid out. There are views from the windows in the room. The breakfast is very good. There are cute bistro tables set up along the sidewalk. There is a pool and a spa. Oh the price is right. A very good bargin.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to The Views Inn Sedona? Share your experiences!