“Wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 46 Hotels in Sedona
Valencia, Pennsylvania, USA
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2008

My husband and I spent six days at the Adobe Grand Villas during our 25th wedding anniversary trip to Sedona, in the White Dove villa. The room was spacious and very comfortable, with a king bed, couches and chairs, a balcony and a beautiful view of the amazing Sedona scenery. The jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower were welcome after days of hiking, shopping and golf. The room was stocked with water, coffee, snacks, soda and fresh bread and butter. Anything we used was replenished the next day. One night we just didn't feel like going out to dinner and, within 15 minutes of our request, an innkeeper arrived at our door with delicious hot soup, warm rolls, cheese and fruit--perfect! You feel pampered, but not in a stuffy or pretentious way. Just lovely. Adobe Grand Villas is not inexpensive, but it's worth every penny for that special occasion.

• Liked — Everything
  • Disliked — Nothing negative to say
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
NYNY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2008

My wife and I just recently stayed at your wonderful Bed and Breakfast establishment. From the first moment we walked inside and met Tanya till the moment we left it was the best experience of our trip. Tanya was so friendly and knowledgeable that it seemed we knew her for years. The room and all its amenities were beyond our expectations. The fresh bread and cheeses were something we never experienced before. The in room dinner with Chef Michael was something we will never forget. The meal and the hands on service was exceptional. We are looking forward to his cook book but wish we could have the recepi for his potato cake w/ leeks and bacon. It was unbelievable. If possible please send it to my email address. Please thank Chef Michael and Tanya for making our stay a memory to last forever.

• Liked — Friendly
  • Disliked — nothing
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2008

We stayed at the Adobe Grand Villas in Sedona prior to going up to the Grand Canyon. The Sedona Breeze Villa is exceptional and nothing was spared to ensure us an excellent stay. The attention to details and the appointment of the room was fantastic. Jacqueline and Mary were so nice to us, we enjoyed the delicious breakfasts for the 2 days we stayed at the Villa. Please check with the hotel first before going through Hotels.com before booking. We would have received a better rate by going directly through the hotel.

• Liked — Sedona breeze excellent for ADA
  • Disliked — wish I'd checked with hotel rates before booking elsewhere
Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2008

We just got back from our stay at the Adobe Grand Villas and found everything we read about it on TripAdvisor to be "dead on". The accomodations are fantastic, the staff is courteous, friendly and extremely helpful. The breakfast that is served every morning was the best food we had in Sedona and next time we will take advantage of the private dinner that they offer.

Don't hesitate to book your stay here. You will not regret it!.

gb2az

• Liked — Unique and cozy
  • Disliked — Could have used more lighting in a couple of areas.
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Sugar Land, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2008

I just got back from the Adobe Grand after a 5 night stay. I took my annual "girls" trip and had a fantastic time. The Adobe Grand is absolutely magnificent and their staff is very friendly and eager to please. The rooms were lovely, spacious, comfortable, and inviting. They really were absolutely perfect.

We ate with Chef Michael, which was probably the best meal of my life and, trust me, I've eaten some really fabulous meals from London to Paris to Rome to New York. He is truly fabulous and even the pickiest eater will be more than impressed.

We also enjoyed the spa almost every day we were there, and we were thrilled with every service (all massages) we received.

I just can't say enough great things about Adobe Grand. I promise you won't be disappointed. Any questions, feel free to e-mail at vvenza@spurlocklaw.com.

Vicki Venza

• Liked — Beautiful rooms and gorgeous property.
  • Disliked — Loved it all.
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with friends
Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2008

My husband took me to Adobe Grand Villas for an "occasion" birthday. I cannot describe how spoiled I felt!! Every detail was designed to say COMFORT. We stayed in the White Dove suite. It was so beautiful I almost cried when we walked in. The pictures I have included do NOT do it justice at all! Again, nothing was spared in the details to make your stay incredible. From the furnishings to the food, to the snacks and amenities in the room, everything was first class. The staff were friendly and attentive (we loved Tanya) and we even were able to give our compliments to the chef personally. The whole experience made us feel really "loved". I have stayed in many first class boutique hotels around the world, and I would have to put Adobe Grand Villa's at the top of my list of favorites. If turning 40 meant I got to stay at Adobe Grand Villa's, then it was WORTH IT!

PS...try getting some picnic supplies at the grocery store down the street and having sandwiches made on your freshly cooked bread!

• Liked — Attention to Detail
  • Disliked — Not all rooms would have a Sedona View. We were lucky, ours did.
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled as a couple
Marietta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2008

We were married in Sedona a few weeks ago and stayed at AGV while there. Our room was very nice, from the furnishings and fixtures to the bed linens, it was just perfect. The location is also great, it's on the west end of Sedona just far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the main part of town. The service is impeccable, the innkeepers took such good care of us. The breakfast each day was great, Chef Michael and Jacqueline do a fantastic job. We had dinner on our wedding night, delivered to our balcony and it was by far the best meal we had the entire trip. Michael is a phenomenal chef. We also enjoyed massages in the spa and it was probably the most relaxing massage I've ever had. Thanks so much to AGV for making our stay so memorable, we will definitely stay there again.

• Liked — everything
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Adobe Grand Villas? Share your experiences!