“Best pizza ever” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Aurora, Illinois
“Best pizza ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I am from Chicago and love deep dish and everything on my pizza but this was the best pizza I have ever had. Fresh vegetables on it gluten free thin crust flavor beyond belief. Went there 2 times and it was so so good

Visited January 2014

“Love this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Every time we are in Sedona or Flagstaff we eat at Picazzo's. I have celiac and my partner is gluten intolerant so we love having so many options. But the food (and wine) is great even if you have no dietary issues. The pizza is my favorite, but the pasta a close second.

“Awesome dinning experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

My husband and I always go here when we visit Sedona; and, we visit Sedona at least once a year. I did not realize it until I took my mom here (some 10 times after I began eating here) that this place is gluten free. They offer all organic products.They have a full bar. Their pizza is super yummy. I always get the Margarita and he gets one with Italian sausage. We typically order small pizzas for ourselves and split a small dinner salad. There are always leftovers ... But who doesn't like left over pizza. We have never had a bad experience here. They are always busy during the rush hours. If you do not like to wait, call for take out or go early (before lunch/dinner rush). If it is just the two of you the bar is first come first serve and you can eat there too. Their apple dessert is amazing and it has vanilla ice cream. We always pay a little more and add fresh berries. The service is always impeccable. The waitstaff is super friendly and very attentive. This place really knows what they are doing. However, not every place is perfect and I would suggest you stay away from the cheese manicotti dish. It is dry and paste like. Sorry guys ... But I do LOVE everything else about this place. Enjoy! Oh, and it is super romantic to dine outside on the patio especially in the evening. They have a fire pit. And if it is slightly chilly it is a great excuse to have some coffee, apple dessert, and cuddle.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona
“Good pizza but terribly EXPENSIVE!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Our 4th visit here. Pizza remains delicious- the crust is wonderful and toppings fresh. However, even on vacation, we can't afford these prices. Took 3 pizzas "to go" - 2 large (Mediterranean & Pepperoni) and 1 small (cheese only). TOTAL: $73 ! Yes, I know this isn't Papa Johns, I get it. But, no drinks, no salads, no dessert...just pizza for $73? Sorry Picazzos, have loved you, but can no longer afford you. I was too ashamed to tell my parents and husband what I spent here - I'm afraid they might have choked.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Carmel, Indiana
“Gees natural food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

We ate here both nights we were in Sedona! Great salads, pizza and pasta along with friendly service! Would highly recommend especially if looking for organic!