“Silver Spur dining room” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #45 of 157 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Steakhouse, Vegetarian
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Penn Valley, California
“Silver Spur dining room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Rich ambience and the same prices as the family dining area. Well worth it for couples and quiet dining. The steaks were very good, the portions fairly small for the price point. Overall a good experience in the heart of busy uptown Sedona. Hard to find in this area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Dayton, Ohio
“The best Ribs!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

If you love Ribs, visit the Cowboy Club in Sedona! They are glazed in amazing flavors and are the best ribs we've ever eaten! My 13 year old son ate a full rack of ribs...I couldn't believe it! My husband and I ordered Cowboy Burgers that were very good (but wished we had ordered the ribs). The atmosphere is old west (Hence the name: Cowboy Club). Service was a little slow but they were so very busy and I know our waiter was doing his best to please the customers. I would recommend the Cowboy Club!

Visited June 2012
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Wife & I went for an early dinner on a Wednesday. Only one other party in the restaurant. We were seated promptly and courteously. Waiter was exuberant and attentive to our needs. Both of us had tacos, I had pork, Wife had fish. They were both very good. Looking forward to returning and having a big steak here, soon.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Carlsbad, California
“Lots of casual fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Cowboy Club is the more casual part fo the Silver Spur. The Spur was full when we got there, so chose the Cowboy Club. Lots of fun, great food.

Visited January 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Overrated and very busy; some tasty food though...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Very busy on a Holiday saturday in January (MLK w-end). Wait was about 15-20 mins, but, you can shop next door...
we got a cute 1/2 moon booth - lots of room and comfy. The place is tight - many two seat small tables that looked cramped.
My friend ordered the Bison pot roast and it was so delish. my fish tacos were just ok - they overstuffed them w/ a lot of cabbage (bland) and only gave me one corn tortilla to hold it all together. (should have double wrapped them). I got a sm. plate- plenty for me.
Drink was ok.
Service was horrible. Our waiter, made mistakes, and then took forever - even for simple requests like more coffee - he proceeded to clean a table, take an order, and check on another booth before getting us more coffee.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere