“From Jackson Hole to Sedona” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 75 Shopping in Sedona
Anthem, Arizona
7 attraction reviews
“From Jackson Hole to Sedona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

After moving to Arizona from Jackson Hole last summer, I began to ration my wonderful products from the Vom Fass store in Jackson, WY. I was thrilled to get the news earlier this year that Kim and Gary were opening a store in Sedona. Hurrah!! We made the trip when the store first opened in May, and then again last week for the "ribbon cutting" grand opening celebration.

One of the great things about Vom Fass is the opportunity to "try before you buy", and the staff is knowledgeable about putting different oils with vinegars, for you to sample, yes I DO have my favorites, this time a pumpkin seed oil and an apple vinegar (try it on butternut squash ravioli!) One can also sample on the "spirits" side of the store, again, "try before you buy". I came home with an Amarone Grappa and a Lavender Liqueur. Vom Fass: Look Taste Enjoy!

Visited July 2013

Mesa, Arizona
8 attraction reviews
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Very knowledgeable, informative staff. We first saw this store and fell in love. Fell in love even more when were being told about all of the different combinations! This is a much desired place in Sedona. Why haven't people thought of this before??? This is great! I can't wait to try the whiskey!

Visited June 2013