“Amazing massage!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 121 activities in Sedona
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: An exclusive beautiful massage studio located in La Pasada Plaza at 89A & Soldier Pass Road, in the heart of Sedona. Over 16 years experience, specializing in Deep Tissue and Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage. Also offering award winning massage services that include Hot Stone, Swedish, Trigger Point, Sport and much more. Affordable rates! We look forward to your visit!
El Centro, California
“Amazing massage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Joseph Michael was recommended to my sister and our two friends and I am so glad that we took their suggestion. Michael gave me a deep tissue massage and it was amazing! I am pretty picky about my massage and I have nothing but good things to report. It was truly deep tissue and he added acupressure in just the right places. My sister and our two friends had amazing massages as well. I would have done an hour and a half if I'd known how good it would be. The price was very reasonable, as well. Definitely going back if I return to Sedona!

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
“Great massage!!!! Great price too!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had the pleasure of getting a massage from Joseph this past weekend. He was wonderful - strong yet gentle. I would strongly suggest you visit his studio. GREAT massage and great price too. My friends got a massage from Michael, another therapist in his studio, and they raved about their session too. I will definitely go back to them again soon. Enjoy!!!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Fabulous massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great deep tissue massage. We went for a couples massage Joseph and Michael and we treated great. I would highly recommend their services to any and all. Fabulous services.

Northport, New York
“Best massage ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful couples massage on June 8 with Michael and Joseph. We left feeling so relaxed. Can't wait to go back when we return to Sedona.
Wonderful ambience in their suite, very comfortable and inviting.

Visited June 2013
New york
“What a treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We enjoyed a high quality deep tissue couples massage today. Michael and Joseph are wonderful. Treat yourself to a great experience!

Visited June 2013

Been to Joseph Michael Massage? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Joseph Michael Massage, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later