“Knowledgeable and fun guides!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: If you’re looking for fishing in Sedona and Northern Arizona, look no further! We are the only locally owned and only permitted Fly Fishing Guide Service, by the National Forest Service, for Sedona’s beautiful Oak Creek Canyon and Verde Valley. Also serving Lee’s Ferry in Northern Arizona, Chevelon Creek, and Silver Creek in the White Mountains. Enjoy a Red Rock filled adventure as you team up for great fishing and stories to tell the grand kids! Reserve your spot today, Book it and Hook it!
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Knowledgeable and fun guides!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

These guys are so well-versed in the delicate fly fishing that the Oak Creek canyon has to offer. Our guide was not only friendly but extremely accommodating to everyone in our group, as we had fishermen of different skill levels. If you come to Sedona, don't miss out on the inside information that Sedona Fly Fishing Adventures has to offer - I know this staff of guides easily doubled or even tripled our fish count had we not had local knowledge and experience guiding us.

Visited May 2013
Brian M, Owner at Sedona Fly Fishing Adventures- Day Tours, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Thank you Tanner. We enjoyed spending the day with you two as well! Keep at it and come back and see us again!

Ottawa, Canada
“Great and tranquil fly fishing right outside Sedona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I knew it was going to be a good trip when, on the drive to the river, my guide Victor was telling me where the bets access points were for the next couple of days fishing on my own. Once we got to the river, Victor put me on fish quickly. It took us a while to crack the code, but once we did, it was an amazing day of sight fishing to beautiful rainbow and brown trout in beautiful surroundings. The trout in this creek fight harder than they should and put on quite a show when hooked. During the day I learned some new tricks to take home with me, caught a bunch of fish, laughed my butt off and had a great time! Book with these guys, you won't regret it.

Visited April 2013
Greg, thank you for your kind review. You were a pleasure to guide and Victor enjoyed the trip as well!
Scottsdale
“Fly fishing Oak Creek, Sedona”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have been fly fishing for a number of years, and fish Oak Creek, Sedona, AZ 8 - 10 times per year. Always on the upper catch and release areas near the West Fork confluence. As it was going to be quite chilly up there, I was seeking a place lower down and came upon these boys as guides (on the web). I set up up a time, and had a wonderful morning fly fishing a part of Oak Creek I never knew existed. First off, the price was very, very reasonable. Secondly, they clearly knew there way around the creek (probably about 1-2 miles); and most importantly they 'put me on fish'. Kind of fun seeing a couple of young lads getting started in the guide game, and I trust they will be very successful as they go. My best recommendation is for folks who may be visiting the Sedona area from afar, and would love to get a morning of fly fishing on the same trip. I believe they can handle everything from start to finish. A very reasonable value, and a good time.

Visited November 2012
Brian M, Owner at Sedona Fly Fishing Adventures- Day Tours, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thanks for your review. We also had a great time on Oak Creek with you! Tight lines in 2013!
Playa Samara, Costa Rica
“Flyfishing in Oak Creek Canyon with Brian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Had an extraordinary day of fishing!! Brian Mowers the owner was very knowledgeable.
I would highly recommend this company for an awesome tour in Sedona

Visited November 2012