“Vortex Tour” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 121 activities in Sedona
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Magical hikes in Sedona wonderland, vortex experiences, breathwalk, meditation and Kundalini Yoga. We offer unique private tours, retreats, workshops, organized tours and various forms of healing that are designed to bring you to a place of inner peace, harmony and oneness. Explore, transform and elevate your spirit.
Vancouver, Canada
“Vortex Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

The highlight of my recent trip to Sedona was the day tour I took with One Tribe Tours to the various vortex sites. The tour was supposed to be four hours, but the guide was so enthusiastic and passionate about showing me the sites, the tour ended up being 6 hours - no extra charge required. I stayed at the Enchantment Resort (an amazing place!) but the most memorable part of my time in Sedona was practicing kundalini on the rocky red cliffs with Dan, who turned out to be not just a great tour guide but an awesome yoga instructor as well.

Visited June 2013

Bucharest, Romania
3 attraction reviews
“Spiritual break”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Places chosen for visit were magnificent, guides’ passion in sharing about plants and nature was amazing and inspiring. An area of real spiritual break.
Thank you!

New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
“Hike to Cathedral Rock!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

We really enjoyed our hike with Irina and Dan to Cathedral Rock! It was an easy to moderate hike, which was great, because Dad and I both have knee problems. We went at a comfortable pace, and saw some incredible views! Both Irina and Dan knew a lot about the local plant life and local history of the area and of the Native American tribes that inhabited the area and how they viewed the rocks. It was so interesting, and they answered all of our questions! We did a beautiful short ceremony by Oak Creek and went swimming (cold!), and also did a really wonderful short meditation. They brought extra water for us, and had a camera to take pictures of us, too! We just had a great experience, and I absolutely recommend one of their tours!

Manassas, Virginia
“We hiked up a Mesa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We had a lovely hike with Irina and Dan.It was strenuous but quite doable. Dan and Irina were knowledgable about the plants, animals, and rock structures and so helpful with the climb. When we made it to the top the views were breathtaking. We then did some very relaxing guided meditation. The entire experience was spiritual, active, and well worth it. I would highly recommend them for your guided tour, we will call on Dan and Irina again when we go to Sedona.

Waterloo, Canada
“Yoga and Hiking in Sedona”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I was picked up at the resort by Dan and Irina who were both hospitable for the whole tour. Since no one else signed up for a tour that day I had a private 2 on 1 tour which was perfect. Also the tour was set for four hours but they extended it to five so I never felt that I was rushed. There was a lot of meditation which cleared my mind and prepared myself for the vortex. I am generally a sensitive person to my environment but I must say I did not have a vortex experience. I did have a bit of a tingling feel in my head at the Airport vortex but did not experience clarity and all that other experiences you hear about. It was nice to learn about the different vegetation in the area and the names of the different rock formations. I did bring water with me and they have water also to fill your bottle back up. I would also recommend bringing a small snack. Also they recommend not to drink alcohol the evening before your tour or to eat any animal products the day of your tour or to have any caffeine.

Visited May 2013

Been to One Tribe Tours- Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage One Tribe Tours- Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later