“A bit of a hole in the wall” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Village of Oak Creek, casual locals pub, superb food
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“A bit of a hole in the wall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We ate here on a Monday night and MNF was in full fervor. The place was crowded, but we got a table right away. The menu is bar food (surprise), but it was very good. Service was a bit slow due to the crowd. This is obviously a local watering hole, but a decent place to get a late bite!

Visited September 2013

85% Recommend
North Aurora, Illinois
“Unexpected!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband insisted we stop in here to watch the Bears game. I ordered a glass of wine and a steak salad with roasted vegetables and a creamy cilantro dressing, WOW. it was one of the best salads I have ever tasted. It felt strange ordering a salad in a bar, but am I glad I did! My husband had a burger- said it was delicious. we also split homemade jalapeno poppers- amazing. I wanted to go back again the next night! Great little bar- full of locals. Great wait staff. Would definitely recommend.

Visited October 2013
toms river, new jersey
“Great place for a burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

On our last night in Sedona my wife and I decided to go to a sports bar where the locals that had good food and not that expensive Came across PJ's. It was a bit of a drive but it was worth it.
Great atmosphere and the food was good. My wife had a pulled pork sandwich and I of course had a burger and a few beer. The meals did come with fries. Glad we went there. It was in the village of Oak Creek.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wrea Green, United Kingdom
“A great bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Whats going on. I only knew of the place as saw in daylight.When returning in evening I nearly walked away because didnt think was open. Yet it was over half full , lively , good service and clearly a good local crowd. I believe they are underplaying themselves and a few adverts outside/on main road would improve things .good beer and good prices food simple but fine .

Visited September 2013
Sedona, Arizona
“Good down to earth sports bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Burger and fries were pretty great. Excellent beer and cocktail selection. Very unassuming fun atmosphere.

Visited May 2013