“Friendly Smiles” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 159 Restaurants in Sedona
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Amazing Sedona Views, Food, Fun and Music. Serving all natural hand cut Steaks, Fresh Fish and Organic products. Late Night Dining, Happy Hour and Wine Tasting Fine Wine and Fine Entertainment-the Best Sedona has to offer.
Cottonwood, Arizona
“Friendly Smiles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Throughout my visit I had many pleasures. The experience varied from great seating, an awesome meal with live music and a very nice visit from the owner. In my opinion, if your in Sedona and have an itch for some a great atmosphere, this is the place to be.

Chicago
“Great view from the Patio”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Good bar food over looking the Red Rocks of Sedona. Really good wine list for casual place like this. The staff was really friendly and let sit on the patio as long as we wanted. Really comfy chairs, too. They helped us push two tables together and we had a great time. Not sure the fish tacos were that good but everything else was really almost perfect.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Sedona, Arizona
“Great Food, great atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I eat a Sound Bites regularly for lunch, dinner or just happy hour apps. The food is always good and I really like how the place feels. I live up the street and am usually on a tight schedule and they are always so accommodating. Thanks guys for caring!

Debra
SedonaSoulRetrieval.com

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Go for the Food, the View, and the Entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I went to meet some friends for the Wine tasting (Wineaux Wednesday). For two hours we tasted wines from around the world. I have to say, "The local wineries were some of me favorites!). While tasting wine, we ordered from the tapas menue. The bacon flatbread was absolutely fabulous. To top the night off, Rachel B with her new release "I'm the Boss," entertained us with her finger snapping raspy voice. All eyes were on her. I can't wait to go back!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Late Night (for Sedona!) Fun and Live Music!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

The first night we stayed at our hotel just down over the hill from Sound Bites we could hear great music and decided then and there that we would hit the place and have a listen! So glad we went up there the next night, great band, enthusiastic crowd, funky dancing and having a great time! We just went for drinks, good prices, great music and our server was friendly, fun and enthusiastic! We had been pretty mellow for us and it livened up our stay!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Been to Sound Bites Grill? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Sound Bites Grill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.