What a great find. The place was beautifully decorated, very clean, and exceptionally quiet. We loved our breakfast. A yummy fruit smoothie, fresh orange juice and spinach, eggs benedict. We loved it that they provided a delicious, healthy breakfast rather than one that is high in calories and fat! The owners were very helpful and made us feel welcome from the moment we arrived. We definitely would recommend it to others and will return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast