+ Good location - easy access to Sedona, Cottonwood, Jerome, Grand Canyon, and other areas in Northern Arizona
+ Clean and safe
+ Very friendly staff
+ Separate parking area provided next to each unit
+ All units are separate and have their own deck
+ Fully equipped kitchens - Safeway is nearby and you can definitely prepare breakfasts in your unit to save time and money.
+ Concierge is very helpful for booking trips and tours before or after arrival
+ Fitness center, laundry, pool, hot tubs, and play areas are available, but we did not use any of them.
- Units are relatively small. I jokingly called the unit we were in our FEMA trailer. Living/dining area are fine, but bedroom and bathroom are small. There is approximately 18 inches of space between each side and the foot of the queen sized bed and the walls/cabinets. Two people have to negotiate with each other to access the bedroom and bathroom. I cannot imagine what the situation would be like with four people.
- The on-site restaurant/bar is only open until 8pm, and is completely closed on Monday.
Activities Worth Doing
+ Hot air balloon ride
+ Verde Canyon train (VIP class)
+ Wine tasting at local wineries on Page Springs Road and tasting rooms in Cottonwood and Jerome
+ Out of Africa wild animal park
+ Drive to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. The resort has written driving/tour directions that are mostly correct. They'll be 100% correct if they incorporate the changes I provided to them.
Activities Not Worth Doing
- Prescott - Nothing there but boutiques, antique stores, and consignment shops. Whisky Row is built up to be much more than what it actually is. The very long drive was not worth it.
- Uptown Sedona - Very touristy. There are a couple of good restaurants though.
- Timeshare presentation - Notice that the only bad reviews for Sedona Pines are from people that attended the "RCI update" (aka time share presentation). We avoided it. It's not worth giving up the greater part of a day of your vacation to get free or discounted trips, and these things are never only 90 minutes in length.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Pines Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Pines Hotel
- Sedona Pines
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Sedona Pines Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.