“Excellent Native American Art Work” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 70 Shopping in Sedona
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Kachina House in Sedona is the largest distributor of Native American art and artifacts in Arizona. Our 5,000 square foot showroom/warehouse in West Sedona, nestled among the famous red rocks, offers pottery including Horsehair, Acoma, Hopi, Navajo, Santa Clara, and Zuni; artifacts; jewelry; Hopi Traditional "Old Style" Katsinas and Hopi Full-Figure Contemporary Katsinas; Navajo Kachinas; Hopi Baskets; sand paintings; original art; prints; and much more. Our authentic native products made in the Southwest are signed and/or come with Certificates of Authenticity. We have also expanded and now carry gourd art by Robert Rivera as well as Mata Ortiz handbuilt pottery from Mexico. We are your source for arts and crafts from the greater southwest.
Encino
50 attraction reviews
“Excellent Native American Art Work”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

This is just steps from the Grand Canyon's edge and El Tovar Hotel. You can find anything in the way of Indian Art Work. They have a huge selection. We just wanted something for our 3 1/2 year old twin grandchildren and found a couple of Navaho Hand Carved Kachina dolls that were very inexpensive. Their prices and selection is very fair and worth just stopping in even if you don't have an interest in purchasing anything. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Visited May 2013

Cottonwood, Arizona
11 attraction reviews
“Take time out and stop at this shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you are into Native American Art you must stop at the Kachina House. Six rooms of beautiful pottery, Kachina dolls, Native made Jewelry, dream catchers and so much more. Toby, Judy and Patty are so full of knowledge and love to share their knowledge. It is the best of Sedona for Native American Art

Visited May 2013
Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Very Spiritual Environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Very friendly/Spiritual environment. Judy, Toby and Patty are very informative and helpful. The energy around the shop was very calming. My sister and I are both very sensitive to healing energies and found this shop carries a lot of that. And not to mention the selection of Native jewelry, pottery, Kachina etc. My husband and I are actually returning customers, we were there in 2009, and knew when we were coming back to Sedona it was a must go return to Kachina House.

Visited April 2013
Fullerton, California
178 attraction reviews
“A must for Native American items.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

This is where the stores in town buy their Native American jewelry, pottery, Kachinas and novelties. Here you can buy what you see in town for less. They are always getting new items in and we always visit when in Sedona. I have purchased many nice pieces of pottery, baskets and Kachinas.

Staten Island, NY
3 attraction reviews
“The best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I was informed about Kachina House by a person I met that works for the US Government's Arts and Crafts Board, I had no doubt this would be the place to buy jewelry! I visited the location with my friends and family, and we each walked out with pieces that were impressive and priced to what we were looking to spend. The staff is kind, friendly and knowledgeable- they made our shopping experience enjoyable and laid back. The location is slightly tricky to find but with a GPS it's easy. My only recommendation is to maybe suggest to to them to place a sign or two on the main road so one knows they are heading the right way. I'm sure they want to preserve the uniqueness of the shop but it's such a great place that I would hate for people not to visit it if they can't find it easily. Kudos to a great store!

Visited January 2013