“A must-do in Sedona” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 52 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering single day and multi day retreats in Sedona, AZ. That blend the ancient wisdom of the Earth with spiritual healing tools to help others discover the sacred within. In addition, we offer a variety of energy healing modalities and spiritual massage therapy to support personal wellness and transformation.
Los Angeles, California
“A must-do in Sedona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Perhaps a departure from your normal activity on a weekend getaway, there is a reason Inner Journeys is so highly ranked on the site.

My time with them was the very first thing I did when I arrived, and it set the stage for a more enriching and fulfilling time in Sedona. Kurt was so knowledgeable about the area, from both a cultural and historical perspective, it made our walk much richer than if I'd blindly strolled through the red rocks solo. His information and stories were incredibly touching and powerful. It was a cloudy, windy day in Sedona, but it made for the perfect backdrop during the meditation portion of our walk. Likewise, Mariposa is incredibly passionate and understanding, and finds the exact right way to approach your session together. She is very talented and has a gifted way with words. I've never done anything in the realm of acupressure, but it was an incredible experience and I'm very grateful that I found them on Tripadvisor! If you feel like your heart or head has been put in a blender; from work, personal, or otherwise, this is the ticket.

All in, this is a do-not-miss experience in Sedona: incredibly uplifting, calming, and worth it.

Visited April 2014
Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
We are grateful to have shared our gifts with you and hope that your Sedona experience will carry over and bring peace into all facets of your life. We feel that people have had enough of just coping (read: pushing down) with their stress and are looking for ways to release those old energies. By getting on the land and treating yourself to some energy work you can begin to let go of the old and make way for the transformation of the new. We all have beautiful gifts inside waiting to be unleashed!!! May you discover and share yours with the world!!! Many Blessings!!!

West Hollywood, California
“enlightening experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I could not have asked for anything more from Inner Journeys. In fact, my experience with Kurt and Mariposa made me wish I had booked a longer trip in Sedona. Being from LA, it was amazing to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life and really appreciate what nature has to offer me as an individual. Kurt and Mariposa came up with a customized 3 day retreat for me that has helped me to clear my mind, meditate and realize my own strength. I wholeheartedly recommend this retreat to anyone who feels somewhat lost or filled with negativity. Really uplifting! :)

Visited April 2014
Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
We are glad that we could bring a little bit of Sedona peace into your life. It is so easy for us to get caught up in life that we forget to take some time for ourselves and recharge the batteries. It is not natural to keep pushing ahead like we do - the natural rhythm flows up and down. We hope that you can take this time in Sedona with you to help you move forward on your path and find the joy, excitement and passion for life that you deserve. Many Blessings to you!!!
Paget Parish, Bermuda
9 attraction reviews
“Sedona Spiritual Walk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

My husband and I booked Kurt for a Spiritual Walk. Being almost 7 months pregnant I was assured that the pace would be safe for a woman in her 3rd trimester. I was somewhat anxious about how much my husband would enjoy the experience as he has never meditated, however he was positive about trying something that I enjoyed. We both had an amazing time! We first walked Thunder mountain and had our first meditation with breath taking views of the mountains. My husband and I felt a wonderful sense of peace and tranquility. Our second location was near a river with views of Cathedral mountain. We had another meditation but this time energy work was involved which included tuning vibrational forks. We found Kurt to be an informative guide, wonderful light worker and he made us feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend this experience if your visiting in the Sedona area.

Visited March 2014
Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
It is always amazing to share the wonder and energy of Sedona with soon to be parents and the beautiful energy of new beginnings. We do our best to make sure that all of our guests can feel comfortable on a physical level but also when it comes to topics like spirituality and meditation. We feel that there is a way for everyone to connect with the Divine in their own way and we hold a space for that. May your path forward be Blessed with ease, grace and abundant joy!!!!
Newington, Connecticut
“Real Deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Kurt and Mariposa were wonderful to work with from the very start of planning my visit. They thoughtfully helped choose the right experience for me, keeping my needs, goals, and budget in mind.
In addition to being very compassionate, authentic people, they are truly gifted healers. I came in with some specific goals and felt that they were met beyond expectations and I left with a toolbox of skills and exercises to continue my healing and learning, as well as an overwhelming sense of peace and renewal.
If you're still on the fence, get off and book an experience with both of these lovely people! For me it was the cosmic icing on a wonderful visit to beautiful Sedona.

Visited March 2014
Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Thank you for sharing some of your precious time with us in Sedona!!! We have really shifted our focus to make sure that our guests leave with some tools (meditations, ideas, ceremonies) that they can use on their own to keep moving ahead on their paths. Although our society still looks for the "one stop shopping cure all" we have found that this journey is a beautiful process that always continues to amaze and unfold. As we continue to work on ourselves we can lift our vibrations to the joy, peace, love and abundance we are all looking for. Many Blessings to you!!!
Huntington Beach, California
“Amazing experience no other can offer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

This trip was meant to be. All my questions were answered even if they were a bit weird (to many people) and I came home with such a great satisfaction and peace. I cannot thank Kurt and Mariposa enough for sharing their knowledge with me. I'm convinced that their gift should be shared with as many people as possible, and we together, can achieve our highest goal "love" some day.

Visited March 2014
It was wonderful to work with you. We have worked to make our space and business a place where people can talk about the Sacredness of Life. We can't always share stuff like that with everyone but we wish for our guests to bring forth those inner desires and inspirations that come from deep within. As we learn to honor those deep parts of ourselves then we can begin to hold that "Love" vibration for all to feel as well. As Gandhi said - "We must be the change we wish to see." May you continue to bring love forth in all of your relations!!!

Been to Inner Journeys? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Inner Journeys, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.