“I stay here all the time” 4 of 5 stars

Special Rate
$114 Lowest Rate Anywhere
Ranked #10 of 45 hotels in Sedona
Las Vegas, Nevada
“I stay here all the time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

“The lady that worked on March 7, 2013 around 9:30 AM in the breakfast area was very friendly.” She offered to make me more oatmeal eventhough they were almost closed for breakfast. The hotel was in a very pretty location and the concierge was very helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Robert_Holeman, General Manager at Sedona Real Inn and Suites, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for your loyalty to Sedona Real Inn & Suites. We enjoy having you and I will personally recognize Becky and our concierge staff for excellent service.

812 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights. The location is in West Sedona which is away from all of the shops but its a very short drive to them. Friendly staff & very helpful with touring suggestions. The corner suite was really nice! In my own opinion, it was a but pricey, but in Sedona, they're all spendy. Overall I thought it was a great place & would stay here again if we're back in Sedona.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for pointing out our prime location. We chose this spot for that exact reason: we are close to the Seven Canyons (outdoor adventure area) and local restaurants but far enough from the busy uptown part of Sedona. It’s a little more peaceful over here but only about 10 minutes to drive to any part of town. We look forward to providing another comfortable stay for you!
Winona, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The 2 qu room was fine. Not spacious, no view, but clean and quiet. From reading earlier reviews, I pictured a balcony...but the "balconies" are the outdoor sidewalks to get you to the room. Do not expect to see sunrise or sunset, regardless of which side your outdoor sidewalk faces. On the bright side, the beds were comfortable, the decor was calm and fairly current, the bathroom was chock full of high quality towels. The hotel will remind you of a condo complex with 8 or 9 separate buildings and a community center, which houses check-in and breakfast.
If there was a 3.5 rating, I would use it to describe our stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: I suggest calling the front desk and having the very helpful concierge select your room. She knows...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. It sounds like you stayed in our traditional double queen room which as you said, doesn’t have its own balcony. Many of our suites do have them though and we’d like to add that we have eleven different room configurations. All our Real and Royal suites have balconies (or patios if on the first floor) and fireplaces. We are grateful that you were able to enjoy the in-room amenities, room décor and beds. Please let us know ahead of time if you are planning to stay again. I would like to have my leadership team help you with your reservation. I am sure we can accommodate all your preferences.
Pasadena, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed at the Sedona Real Inn and Suites while I was passing through Sedona last August. I wanted to stay at a reasonably priced hotel with a pool that had a view of the gorgeous Sedona mountains. I was so excited to get to the hotel so I could relax in the hot tub and take in the sights. Unfortunately, when I approached the pool area, I realized the view was not what I had pictured (I should have figured since their money shot was taken from up above). I could just barely see the tip of the mountains over the trees. I also couldn't even get in the hot tub because there were 4 or 5 older men sitting in there drinking beer. That would have been a little uncomfortable. Not that I blamed them for wanted to use the hot tub, but considering I was there only one night...with no view and no hot tub, I was less than pleased. The room itself was acceptable - but I will warn you - the air conditioner is extremely loud. You can hardly hear yourself talk when it is going and it woke me up several times during the night. I'll end on a good note - the staff was very kind and helpful. They even gave us some wine glasses to take back to our room for the wine we bought earlier in the day.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Sounds like your stay was not all that you wanted it to be. Please contact me before your next night in Sedona! August is a beautiful time in Sedona with our monsoon season cooling off the afternoons and making way for starry nights. Although we can’t control how popular the hot tub is on a certain night, we can assist you in choosing a room that would suite your desire for a view. We would like another chance to win your loyalty. Based on your compliments to our staff and the hotel’s overall value, I hope to hear from you!
Kingman, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The room was a bit dark, unless the lights were on,as it was long with a window at one end only. There was a balcony with a solid door. Very nice, confortable room although the beds were a bit hard. Staff was extremely helpful anf friendly. Breakfast was a buffet style but did have eggs as well as general continental style. I was very impressed witht he over all service.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Real Suite, Kids loved it the sitting area and fireplace.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
We only hire people that genuinely care! I am glad it shows. Thank you for your compliments of our location, breakfast and service. We look forward to having you as our guest again!
Buckeye, Arizona, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

The staff was excellent. Knowledgable and friendly. The continental breakfast(included) was pretty god. It included eggs and sausage, waffles, and more . The room was very nice...spacious comfortable bed, lots of towels. Overall it was an excellent choice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments! We hope another vacation brings you back this way for another visit!
Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I travel to Sedona often as it is a nice retreat only a couple hours outside of Phoenix. This was my first over-night trip going on my own instead of using a shuttle service out of the airport. The location seemed nice out in west Sedona and the price was good. I had King suite which was lot more room than I really needed.

Room was nice and quiet. Was asked if I had a floor preference and I informed them top floor. They did give me a room on the top floor. Room was clean and well appointed. TV was a bit on the small side (may be I am use to my 42-inch at home). My only complaint about the office staff was they could have explain that the 'holder' for my room key card contained a map of the property. I had a heck of time trying to find my unit and returned back to the office. This time around they showed me the map on the 'holder'.

Be warned if you have allergies or are sensitive to perfumes, the bedding seems to be washed in a very scented detergent. It took a little getting use to for me, but was okay after a couple hours.

Won't be back, but nothing to do with the hotel. I just prefer to try out different hotels when I stay in Sedona. It is rare that I stay at the same place twice when I am up there.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for the positive feedback and suggestion. I am definitely going to make sure our front desk staff points out the property map as well as amenities locations to our guests. I apologize for any confusion you experienced. Also, for those concerned with scents, we use Tide and Downey for all our laundry which is done here on property. It’s not something we hear complaints about, but I will certainly keep an eye out for it in the future. Overall, I am pleased you enjoyed your room and were given the preferences you desired. Please consider another stay with us! All return guests receive a 15% discount and we would love the opportunity to welcome you back!

Been to Sedona Real Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!