The Orchards Inn has fabulous views of the Red Rocks.
- Clean, updated rooms.
- Amazing views from your balcony
- Nice beds/bedding.
- Great free breakfast in the restaurant next door
- Convenient parking
- Location right in the middle of everything.
- Great staff
- The chairs on the balcony have no arms - not so comfy
- Guests can smoke on their balconies, meaning their smoke drifts into your room. Boo!
- We were in a room that had a connecting door to the room next door and could hear our neighbors talking.
- I had not been to Sedona and expected that it would have a quaint downtown area. It does not. This hotel is only "in the middle of everything" if you like T-shirt shops, fudge shops, and trinket sho ps.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in Uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.