My sisters and I spent 2 nights here in September 2013. The inn is very easy to find and is in a perfect location in uptown Sedona. Our room was large, quiet, clean and contained everything we needed, including fridge and hair dryer etc. we felt very safe which was important. Our room had a large private balcony and we had the most amazing and impressive view of the red rocks. Gorgeous. We were in easy walking distance of restaurants and shopping. Also we were just one block from the pink jeep tour office. Very convenient. The staff were helpful and friendly.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in Uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.