We stayed at The Orchards Inn for two nights on a Southwest Harley Tumbleweed Tour with friends. We arrived early in the day and the hotel staff was gracious enough to get us settled into a room asap. We were able to walk to restaurants and shopping, enjoy the ample buffet, and the room was spacious and very clean. Only a minor glitch one day when the maid stopped by around 0830 to clean our room and we asked if she could come back in a bit as we were headed out for the day. She told us she didn't speak english and never came back. We are assuming she misunderstood us? A minor issue. We will definitely return on our next trip to breathtaking Sedona!
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in Uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Olotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.