Family of 4 stayed for 1 night Mid March. Views were spectacular , beds were comfortable , fireplace was pretty but really didnt do much. I loved the location and the surrounding shops. We were given a 10% off voucher for Taos Mexican Catina ( which we had already planned on going as they had beer and tequila samplers!!) which came in handy. Bfast was included in the price since booked direct , it was in a restaurant next door. ( food was good ) . We did enjoy our stay in Sedona and hope to be able to return and stay longer in the near future.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in Uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.