We stayed in Sedona for a couple of days (Dec. 5th & 6th, 2012) and stayed at the Orchard Inn. It is located near all the shopping, the views were wonderful, the room was clean and spacious (bed very comfortable) and the staff was welcoming and friendly. We also got a great off-season deal of $115/night and the complimentary breakfast was actually pretty good. The ONLY issue was that it is very easy to miss the turn into the hotel. We arrived during the day and managed to figure it out but I would imagine it would have been difficult after dark. Otherwise...a great bang for our buck!
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011 and one of Sedona's best values by TripAdvisor, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in Uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, free breakfast buffet, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Otel, Olotels, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.