Last September be stayed a couple of nights at the Orchards Inn in Sedona Arizona - arrived in the dark after a long drive up from Phoenix. Comfortable room and woke up in the morning to a stunning view of the red rock hills that surround Sedona - every bedroom has a similar view and even when shrouded in mist, the hills are spectacular.
The hotel has no on site catering so breakfast is a short walk up the road to a bar and restaurant that is part of the group. Sadly both close at 9.00pm, just made dinner, but the bar must have closed early - you are in the sticks here. In the morning, typical American breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in Uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.