“great time” 5 of 5 stars

Dublin, Ohio, USA
10 attraction reviews
“great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We enjoyed our time using the lap pool, outdoor hot tub, and the indoor sauna/jacuzzi around sunset. The facility is very nice and offers a lot, including a fitness room. the desk staff was very nice and helpful.

Visited September 2012

West Hempstead, New York
8 attraction reviews
“Nice Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

The room we had was beautiful overlooking the golf course. We ate breakfast in the hotel every morning. We had Pat two mornings and she was very helpful. She also asked if we needed water for the day.
It would be nice if the muffin offerings changed. There were the same three types every day.
The pool area is lovely. There are multiple swim areas. One of them is the quiet pool.

Visited August 2012
Milan, Italy
“Don't go there! Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I was very disappointed by this Spa. One hears the name Hilton and thinks of outstanding service, but here there is no such thing. I did a leg waxing and it was the worst of my life. It took way over an hour (it usually takes 45 minutes) and even though I pointed out to the lady the spots on my legs where hair was still there after she had- in her own opinion- finished, she pretended not to see it and didn't remove it. No surprise the result was so poor, anyway, with such low-quality material. The wax is practically solid and doesn't stick to your hair. Spreading it actually hurts because it's too solid. And the lights inside are too dim, so you don't realize how actually poor the service is until you're out of there and it's too late!
Twice the time, twice the pain, twice the price, and half the result.

Visited August 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
11 attraction reviews
“Good massage services - spa/lockers need updating”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

After many hours of driving from Phoenix, to Sedona, over to the Grand Canyon and back again, we were ready for a relaxing day at the spa and a little pampering. Thank God the receptionist on the phone gave me very detailed directions to find the door, I would have been driving around and lost - it's not well-marked at all. After a bit of a walk in the heat from the upper parking lot, the check-in process was average. The massage I got was excellent, but extremely pricey considering the spa itself is in major need of updating. I couldn't believe there were stark fluorescent lights in the dressing/locker area, the robes were cheap and thin, the towels were short and scratchy, and the toiletries weren't anything special. The atmosphere is more of 'fitness center/gym' than spa. My friend wanted to enjoy a few laps at the pool, yet there's only an outside pool and no shade when in the water. (It was pushing 100 degrees that afternoon.) Try a different spa if you are looking for a day of bliss when in Sedona.

Visited May 2012
New Jersey
29 attraction reviews
“Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

My sister-in-law and I went for a relaxing morning at the spa. we both wish we had known about the other things we could have used but didn't come prepared. I a message that i really enjoyed at the time but later thought it might have been a bit deep, this was my fault nothing against the therapist. She was very nice and calm, I wish I remembered her name because I really did like her. There were showers you could use to wash afterwards. When you go just plan on more time and go with swim wear, it would have been fun to stay longer.

Visited May 2012

Been to Eforea? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Eforea, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.