“Good Food, Friendly Service, Pleasant Place To Be” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 164 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Pasta
Good for: Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Golden Goose serves breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Our bar features happy hour from 3-7 daily. The food is classic American fare prepared fresh daily with quality ingredients. Singles, couples, families, large or small groups can be accommodated in a comfortable environment. Outdoor seating is also available on our dog-friendly patio. Reservations are accepted. The Golden Goose is a great place for a casual meal or an ideal place for celebrating special occasions. Our sensible prices and outstanding service provide incomparable meal value.
Jackson, Mississippi
“Good Food, Friendly Service, Pleasant Place To Be”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I've eaten breakfast, lunch, and dinner at The Golden Goose and have found all three experiences quite good. The variety of offerings on the menu means that there's something for everybody, and the food is cooked and served tastefully. Roy, the server tonight, did an outstanding job of taking care of the large group I was with. I also like the friendliness of the small bar. I had a gin and tonic there while waiting to join friends in the restaurant a little while later and felt welcome and comfortable as a lone elderly woman. I even joined into a conversation some locals were having about New England. If I return to Sedona, I will most definitely return to the Golden Goose.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Milwaukee
“Don't miss the bar!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Every time I go to Sedona I go to the Golden Goose. It's simply the perfect place if you want excellent food without the pomp and price. Tonight I ate in the bar (the restaurant was full with a wait) with a group of happy and friendly locals who were more than happy to share with me their conversation and company. The bartender, Kim, was super helpful and an incredible pleasure to be with while I dined. I'll always choose the bar from now on!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boulder, Colorado
“Sedona Favorite!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

We love Sedona and the Golden Goose! and we got Kim as our server again! Not only did she remember us but recommended a great meal. Very nice atmosphere on a Friday night, never felt rushed even though we were there for a couple hours. Priced decently - try the brie bruschetta!!!!!!!

Rio Vista, California
“Tasty food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Two of us have had two breakfasts this week. Menu is varied, portions are large, service by Diane is excellent, prices are reasonable. Coffee is especially tasty (and this in a town with a LOT of coffee shops).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Austin, Texas
“Nice dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

My husband and I decided to try The Golden Goose Café after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor. We had a wonderful dining experience. Even though the restaurant is not that exciting looking from the outside, it is nice on the inside. The menu has lots of choices. The wine list has many reasonably price wines. My husband got the prime rib special offering. It was above and beyond his expectations. I got the pulled pork sliders. They were very tasty. We will eat there again when in Sedona.

• Visited November 2013