“Wonderfully relaxing” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 18 Specialty Lodging in Sedona
Parlin, New Jersey
“Wonderfully relaxing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I won't repeat all the great things left by the positive reviews, but I can vouch for most comments. The nightly trinkets left in the rooms were a nice touch. The customized service was outstanding. We had massages, wraps, facials, psychic readings, exercise classes, hikes, etc... And everything was seamless. I left rejuvenated. It is however worth it to rent a car. We flew into Phoenix and rented a car. It was nice to get out to other trails and shops-a car is necessary for this. Cell service is minimal given the location. There are many staff members with golf carts ready to take you to/from enchantment at night because it does turn pitch black out at night-no lights. Keep in mind also-it's a spa atmosphere so everything closes early.

The bathrooms could use a bit more TLC-wear is showing. We would have given it four stars but we didn't like the pool/seat saving issue. Mii Amo let's enchantment adults use the Mii Amo pool which for the prices they shouldn't be able to. It's a small pool and they have their own at their hotel. The area around the pool can also use some minor touch ups. The price however is worth it with the high quality services.

Booking tip - we almost didn't sit for the welcome dinner. We aren't highly social/outgoing people. But we did it to find out more the workings of the spa and I'm glad we did. There are so many small things we wouldn't have known if we didn't do it. It was quick and didn't take up too much of our schedule.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

This was my first time visiting Mii Amo but definitely not my last. I experienced several losses over the last year or so and desperately needed a some time away and a girlfriend recommended Mii Amo. I found it to be absolutely beautiful and the service was impeccable. They offer a wide variety of spa services including mind-body, fitness, new-age and traditional. The rooms are spacious with private balconies. I especially appreciated the morning ritual in the crystal room. I have never encountered a more attentive staff before at any spa. The nightly turn down service also included a little gift which a nice touch.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Phoenix, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

The Mii amo Spa, at The Enchantment Resort in Sedona, is a true "destination spa." Located on property, it offers full amenities, and in a most wonderful setting. We always try to book a day, whenever we visit The Enchantment.

Room Tip: If one is spending a lot of time at the Mii amo Spa, they might want to look into the casitas that a...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Newtown, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Reading my July 2013 reviews of Enchantment and Mi Amo you will know we were highly disappointed with Mi Amo and Enchantment service issues. We arrived in July 2013 to no men's locker room in a globally top ranked spa with no advanced warning. After discussing in a not so calm manner, the spa manager offered us 2 nights comped on a future stay to give us a chance to re-experience the resort with all renovations completed. We normally disregard these offers, but my wife had such a great spa experience, she wanted to return and boy are we sure glad we did. Having just returned from 5 days of ultimate Sedona bliss, I can honestly say that management has gone a far way to address service issues and the spa renovations are amazing.
Examples such as a waiter allowing us a 10:15pm seating for just desert despite the restaurant having closed 10 minutes prior with a friendly smile, a world-class spa pool attendant (Michael), a kind and fun advisor Kim in the activities center who guided us to perhaps the best hikes we have ever experienced in our lives, to the spa manager who came out to thank me for coming back, to the golf cart drivers. There was not a single complaint (other than wifi-cell service in the canyon) we could have made, right down to check-out where the person assisting me remembered us from our stay last summer. The resort has made up for past hiccups and has forever endeared us to their breathtaking Boynton Canyon location. To the Spa Resort manager who did the right thing and offered us a chance to come back and experience the magic this resort makes you feel, you did right by your resort and will now have never ending almost hard-to-believe recommendations from us to several of our friends and family members back East. Well Done Enchantment and Mii Amo, we are now fully and wholly enchanted by the collective superb effort of many of your employees who care about their guests, especially those returning. East Coast vacationers, if you are looking for the ultimate US spa get-away, you should give Mii Amo a try.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Since 2002 I have visited this spa and resort 7 times. My most recent stay was last week to celebrate, with 2 dear friends,my 60th birthday.( I celebrated "solo", my 50th birthday here 10 years ago... My, how time flies!!

I have had nothing but stellar experiences here, and was a little nervous about my experiences living up to my friends' expectations. And thankfully it did!

They/We loved the venue, the food, the wine,the smoothies,the treatments, the red rock hike, Kucina woman and the amazing courtesy, friendliness and professionalism of the staff ( who, by the way, truly spoils you by going the extra 10 percent.)

We left with a Mii amo buzz, which lasts for days and days, if not weeks..

I will definitely be back for visit # 8.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Just returned from a wonderful 7 day getaway at Mii Amo. Other than Chiva Som, in Thailand, this is the best destination resort I've been too. They have a wonderful array of services and all the therapists I had were excellent. Rooms are comfortable and close to the spa, although in need of a comfortable chair. The chairs are very upright and uncomfortable. My only other wish is that they included a cold plunge in the spa.
Food was outstanding. Kudos especially to Michael and Courtney by the pool. They always knew your name and room number....you never sign or tip....everything is included. Also had some wonderful de-stress counseling.....Beautiful hiking in the Red Rocks park. Architecturally the resort (separate from spa) and the spa have been built in a very wonderful way blending into the scenery.
There is tennis and golf.....
Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Sausalito, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

This experience here at Mii Amo Spa, has elevated my spa expectations. A fantastic journey was provided by the staff and it's environment during my visit there. An oasis that makes you feel relaxed within moments you set foot in their doors. The accommodations and their amenities are top notch! Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Mii amo Destination Spa? Share your experiences!