“Amazing Food in such an unassuming restaurant” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Rock Cafe

Red Rock Cafe
100 Verde Valley School Rd Ste 107, Village of Oak Creek (Bell Rock Area) Next to Weber's Iga Grocers. 6:30 - 2:00 Daily, Sedona, AZ 86351
+1 928-284-1441
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Peoria, Arizona
“Amazing Food in such an unassuming restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

We had amazing food at this little cafe sitting next to a grocery store in a strip mall. Who would have guessed? My husband's breakfast order came with hash browns: potatoes in white, red, yellow, purple, all mixed! My son's Maui French toast was loaded with coconut and bananas. The fruit cup had fresh orange segments, fresh strawberries, fresh pineapple! Marvelous! Five of us were so happy with our breakfast, even the gluten-free-diet member of our party. And they even had flavored creamers on the table for our coffee. The prices were not high. What a gem of a place!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Naples
“Great little breakfast spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

We decided to stop here on our way to the Grand Canyon. Glad I found this place. It's tucked away in a plaza, but has delicious food. Service is great, always checking if you need more coffee, water, etc. I would recommend it and be back if I was in the area.

Visited August 2014
Oregon
“Thank you Tripadvisor reviewers for the tip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Num Num. After reading the Tripadvisor rave reviews we went to this small restaurant for breakfast one morning...and kept coming back. The juevos rancheros, eggs benedict, just about anything is outstanding and reasonably priced. Excellent and friendly waitresses. My mouth is watering as I type and it has been 4 months!

Visited April 2014
Kettering, United Kingdom
“top place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Popped in here for breakfast after a night in the Desert Quail Inn. My wife had the bacon eggs benedict and I had steak with eggs and hash brown. Both meals were wonderful, flavoursome and the steak was absolutely out of this world. My wife also thought hers was delicious too, and both meals were polished off in a flash. The coffee was great too, along with the service. In fact it was so good I bought the t-shirt!!! Superb

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona
“Average meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

The meal was simply ok. Ordered the cinnamon roll which was dry. Had a ham and cheese omelet which was fine. Nothing bad about that. Also had the roast beef sandwich. The roast beef was not very good. It tasted off. Wouldn't go back there again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere