“Best Essential Oils and Essential Oils training in the world!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 52 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Sedona Massage for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013! Private Sedona therapeutic massage, energetic balancing, and clinical aromatherapy practice. We are not a traditional Spa. We provide a sacred space for healing, growth, and wholeness to occur. Trip Advisor Excellence Award for 2012 and 2013.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Sedona, Arizona
“Best Essential Oils and Essential Oils training in the world!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I have taken several Essential Oils Trainings, Including the ACP with Stillpoint. I have also purchased many Essential Oils from them. Joy and Cynthia are both incredibly knowledgeable and passionate women. I'm especially impressed with their high sense of integrity....something i have found lacking in the Essential Oils industry. The classes were always well organized, incredibly informative and fun. The hands on experience is always powerful. I have never experienced such high quality oils. When I work with Stillpoints oils, I feel such powerful healing energetics whether blending products or working on a massage client.. The purity of the product is also reflected in the scent. You can also tell that the oils are not pre-poured. They pour them specifically for you when your order is placed. I'm in love with Stillpoint!

Visited July 2012

Mill Creek, Washington
“NOT just a massage!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I am so lucky to have found this place~ Joy is amazing! Her thoughtfulness and caring are evident before I even got there, and she has a wonderful sense of humor. Knowing I would be late coming in from PHX I called, she said to come anyway. Glass of lemon water waiting for me. The manifestation special was a great beginning to my first trip to Sedona. The studios are a warm, restful, and welcoming environment set in a lovely garden. Had to go back again before I left town!
Not only was the physical "massage" great, (foot pain, gone, neck pain, gone!) but the feeling of centeredness and inner calm has lasted for days. On my arrival back to B&B a fellow traveller asked me what kind of facial I had had, as I looked so relaxed and happy. None, just the 3 hour ultimate Stillpoint. Walking past the mirror today (3 days later) I had to do a double take- realized that the brow furrows that have been a permanent fixture on my face are gone.
The only problem with Stillpoint is location: they're in Sedona, I'm in Seattle! But I'll be back. Thanks so much for an amazing experience, Joy!

Visited June 2013
Warrenton, Virginia
“Such a Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Joy and Cynthia are simply the best. We found their massage and healing services on our first visit to Sedona, and have come back many times. They offer the best massages, but beyond that they are warm, caring, funny and most gracious.

We always leave feeling rejuvenated.

San Diego, California
94 attraction reviews
“Amazing couples massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

we were able to get lucky and had an appointment over the Memorial day Weekend for a couples massage, not only was the massage incredible but both ladies were very very nice and it made for a wonderful relaxing environment an a great massage, Joy and Cynthia are great at what they do

Cody, Wyoming, United States
5 attraction reviews
“The BEST soul treatment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I booked the Sedona special... 2 hours of pure bliss. I was able to relax and let go of all the stress I "carried" to Sedona.I was so relaxed that I have forgotten the name of the therapist , am thinking Cindy?? I will definitely make this a yearly part of my vacation to Sedona.