“Amazing Honeymoon Couples Massage” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 121 activities in Sedona
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Best Sedona Massage for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013! Private Sedona therapeutic massage, energetic balancing, and clinical aromatherapy practice. We are not a traditional Spa. We provide a sacred space for healing, growth, and wholeness to occur. Trip Advisor Excellence Award for 2012 and 2013.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Ottawa
6 attraction reviews
“Amazing Honeymoon Couples Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I couldn't pass on an opportunity to get a 90 minute couples massage with my wife for our honeymoon. Based on multiple positive reviews on tripadvisor, Stillpoint was the obvious choice.

Booking our couples massage was extremely easy. Very fast and friendly client service.
Location was very easy to find.
Loved the cozy atmosphere of the massage room.
Massage was the best I've ever had. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment. Very relaxing music and the room smelt really nice.

Finally, both of our masseuses were so incredibly friendly. You can actually tell that they care about their clienteles well-being. They both had great positive attitudes and never stopped smiling.

I would go back for sure.

Visited August 2012
Stillpoint_Balance, Owner at Stillpoint...Living in Balance, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Thank you so much for your kine words. We are so very happy to be able to help make your visit to Sedona memorable and meaningful. We look forward to your next anniversary celebration.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Relaxing Couples Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Amazing massage and sea salt glow scrub. My wife and I had a two hour session to start our weekend and wished it was much longer. Thanks!

Visited October 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Still remember my massage years later!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I had a two-hour massage with Joy a few years ago when I visited Sedona and it was one of the best ever. I have kept Stillpoint's web address in my contacts so I can make another appointment the next time I visit. She was so knowledgeable and knew just the right pressures and points to work on. I had been so stressed for many months with a bad work situation, and it all just melted away. I felt better than I had in a long time. She also gave me good advice about essential oils. Joy was so caring and kind, I have never forgotten and highly recommend!

Visited November 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
“This is the massage u want.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Only do this massage. This is the one and only. Joy and Cindy are true dedicated professionals and do a magnificent job. A two hour massage means 120 minutes of hands on. Do yourself a favor and go every day!

Stillpoint_Balance, Owner at Stillpoint...Living in Balance, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your experience at Stillpoint. We so enjoyed meeting you, your wife, and your good friends. And we are so very happy that you enjoyed your sessions. Looking forward to your return trip.
Cobden, Ontario, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Best Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

This trip to Sedona was one of reprieve, rejuvenation and a little bit of a spiritual quest. Sedona did not disappoint. We arrived on the Wed. and booked 2 hour massages on our afternoon of arrival with Stillpoint. We knew we were in excellent hands when we met our therapists. I felt like I knew Cynthia as though she were an old friend. The quality of the treatments, their knowledge, the soothing and tranquil space were amazing. I scheduled a second session for my last morning in Sedona before heading back to Phoenix and this time she incorporated essential oils and worked on my chakras. It was a perfect blend of therapeutic, relaxation, spiritual wellness and emotional and physical balancing. I am grateful that I happened upon their website while making plans for this trip. You will not be disappointed.

Visited August 2012