“Most Fun I've Had in Years” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 153 Activities in Sedona
Type: Tours, Gear rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: Rent your own off-road ready Jeep Wrangler and drive the Sedona trails yourself! Much cheaper and more fun than taking a Jeep tour. Easy, moderate and adventurous trails available.
Fountain Valley, California
“Most Fun I've Had in Years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

With Heather's knowledgeable assistance, my wife and I were able to enjoy a fabulous half day trek to the ancient Honanki Ruins. To walk where humans are known to have lived more than 10,000 years ago is beyond my vocabulary to describe. We picnicked with our pooch who came along and loved the adventure. We then came back down the more challenging Outlaw Trail and had a blast. We saw others on Jeep tours and are SO GLAD we chose to drive ourselves at our pace, on our terms. This is a must do when you're in Sedona. Barlows is the best.

McKinney, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“We went to school!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

My wife and I took a one day private instruction from Nina Barlow, so we could gain confidence and skills in taking our jeep off road. Nina did a great job of mixing instruction and on trail learning, challenging us to get out of somewhat sticky situations and creating a better understanding of the Jeep's capabilities. Top notch outfit, top notch people. We cannot wait to get off road with Barlow Jeeps.

Visited November 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
12 attraction reviews
“"Jeepy" fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We loved the 4 hour jeep rental and being able to ride at our own pace. We were surprised that five adults fit comfortably in the Jeep Rubicon. You can't beat the price. It was more economical to rent with Barlow, than to get a tour. We noticed the pink jeep tour drivers were fast and bumpy. Barlow Jeeps staff was informative and made certain that you felt comfortable with their jeeps. We're already looking forward to another trip back to Sedona to rent a jeep for a whole day. We loved the scenery of the red rock canyons.

Visited November 2013
7 attraction reviews
“Great way to see the real Arizona!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We were invited to meet family for a vacation in Sedona. They vacation there often, this was our first trip. We split a Jeep rental with our cousins. Since he had rented several times from Barlows he qualified for their 20% frequent customer discount. They gave him a card and he'll also get 20% off his future rentals. We only rented for 4 hours due to family obligations. It was a great intro to off road Jeep exploration. The maps were great! We went to the Hononki (sp?) ruins then took the more difficult trail back. We had a blast! Can't wait for our next chance to go to Sedona, I want to drive next time!

Visited October 2013
Maryville, Tennessee
“Totally great time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

It was our first time in Sedona area. We wanted to do some tours, I had looked at the pink jeep tours but my wife found Barlow. We did a full day rental with a 4 door jeep. It was a total pleasure from the minute we picked it up. They went thoroughly over every trail and explained everything. Maps are very detailed down and have stuff marked to the trip odometer. We picked it up at 8 am and had it back the next morning. We loved all the trails and got to see the sights on our time. You don't have to go hard core but I did all the stuff on the extreme and never did any rock climbing before. They give all info needed to have a great time, cooler with ice for drinks and food. For a full day and doing the trails we did ended up being a lot cheaper. I would recommend this to anyone looking to see the sites and being a little adventurous at the same time.

Visited October 2013