“Nice atmosphere and food” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 164 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Good for: Doing business, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vermilion, Canada
“Nice atmosphere and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The atmosphere was very western. There were saddles and rope hanging from the walls. The servers were friendly. I had the bison burger and it was very good, as was the gravy. The view was amazing of the red hills of sedona. There was also lots of free parking in the area.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Sedona
“Perfect afternoon reprieve!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stopped in to get out of the cold and I had heard they had a good coconut cream pie. I sat at the bar and had a great cup of coffee and a slice of pie that was delicious! Kevin, the bartender, was very friendly and a real pro at keeping everyone happy. The bar was full and he was very attentive to everyone. I saw he made a amazing looking Key Lime Pie Martini for someone and I've decide that next time I go I will drink my desert!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Unsanitary place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

I watched the grill cook handle raw hamburger and handle food with out washing his hands. Shouldn't they have on gloves, I'm sure it's a routine I don't want to get sick. When my food came it was burnt and was given to me on a plate that was dirty.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Horrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

HORRIBLE!! Food tasted gritty, and to my surprise I found particles in it! And come to find out it is due to the flooring construction that is going on in the kitchen! Are you serious?! Do you not see anything wrong with this picture? And shockingly I can see a head kitchen chef (in a chef's coat obviously) talking with such disrespect to his kitchen staff. WOW! Probably the most low-class restaurant I've ever visited. Never coming back!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We came in to grab a few beers and watch football while the wives shopped. Wound up ordering lunch---bison burger was delicious. Beer was icy cold and the bartender, despite being an Eagles fan, helped make the day. Will be back!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere