Everything in Sedona, from hotels to shops to restaurants to car parking is expensive. The old arty folk and 'new age' ones running the town sure know how to make money! But this hotel was worth the money as we couldn't really fault it. The shared terraces, outside the rooms are a great idea and the view from them is lovely. Our room was a good size and equipped with everything you would expect. Breakfast was better than most for the price. Two notes on staff - Check in girl decided she had to point out that as we booked on Expedia we could not have 'top floor' room, as if we were second class for using Expedia. In fact the middle level room we got, had same views anyway. On the other hand, the driver doing the free shuttle into town and back was really friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western