My wife stayed here one night on our way back to Phoenix. We both felt that the hotel was design well to fit in the area with their Southwest Sedona style. Rooms were very comfortable. We has a second floor room with nice sunset views and views of Sedona. Try and get third floor room for the views and ease of access. On the second floor we needed to go down steps to access our room with heavy luggage. However had a nice king room with a love seat. Pool area was very nice and comfortable. Hot and cold breakfast was very typical but good. We a pizza from next door, along with a glass of wine that we brought on the patio area just outside our room. Great location for your visit to Sedona. Much cheaper and as good as many of the Inns in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western