“Concierge - Want to take her home with me” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 46 Hotels in Sedona
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
“Concierge - Want to take her home with me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

First impressions last forever. The first exposure I had to this Inn was the concierge. What a refreshing change to find someone who is friendly, competent, and helpful. If anyone at Best Western reads this review, please let Joan Bickis know how much I appreciated her wonderful support.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Wow! Thank you for leaving such a kind and encouraging review for Joan. I must say she is a great concierge and a wonderful person to work with. I will definitely let her know that she is appreciated. I hope to see you again soon!

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (426)
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

The rooms back up on terraces that have breathtaking views among the best in Sedona. The rooms are large; the staff friendly and helpful. It is close to town center, many restaurants and nearby attractions. We have stayed several times in the past here because of its locations and recommend to all. The price is very good. They have upgraded the property since we were here last. Better amenities; improved free Breakfast; knowledgeable concierge in all day provides info. Hotel has jitney available to take to locations within town. My only complaint was the lighting in bathroom - the bathrooms have recently been redone; the lighting is really poor - difficult to shave and put on makeup. Lighting over shower/tub is non existent - should be easy for management ot remedy.

Room Tip: Try for rooms on top floor - less stairs. All rooms have tables and chairs outside on terraces that...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
I really appreciate the thorough review and positive information you have left for others to see. Thank you so much for being such a loyal guest. I am thankful for your suggestion on the lighting in the bathroom. Luckily that is part of our upgrading process. It is always a pleasure having you as our guest and I look forward to welcoming you to Sedona again.

Lawton, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Wonderful view, great spacious room. We received such great help from desk crew, especially Brenda. Would recommend this Best Western to all my friends. The breakfast was very good. Fresh food and wonderful coffee. Plenty of choices of hot Waffels and fresh fruit.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you so much for all the positive feedback. I am delighted to hear that Brenda and the rest of the staff members were so helpful. I am so glad you enjoyed the breakfast selection. I am especially thrilled to learn that you plan on recommending our hotel to your friends and family and that we have gained your loyalty. Please come back and see us again!

Elyria, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed here and found the view very nice and the room was nice and quiet the free breakfast was nice it had 2 kinds of scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes or biscuits and gravy, pancakes, and yogert with granola. I wish they had a full time restaurant you have to walk a short distance to jusdi's restaurant if your hungry and don't want to drive.

• Stayed March 2013
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I agree with you, the views are quite nice. I am pleased to hear you like the rooms and the breakfast. I apologize that we do not have a restaurant on site but we do offer room service. I hope that the next time you visit us you can utilize that amenity. Thank you so much for the great review! I look forward to welcoming you to Sedona again.

Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

A friend of mine recommended this hotel and I decided to stay here. My decision was right. The location, room, and their service were all great. The location was perfect as I wanted to visit many spots here and there. It was always convenient to start a trip to any spot from this hotel. The room I got was simple and cozy, I really liked it. And it was very convenient that a parking space was right in front of the room. Also, I was amazed by the view from the room! Red rocks can be seen all around and the sunset is so pretty.
i cannot forget to mention their hospitality. The staff willingly helped me with a complicated problem which occurred on my way to the hotel and needed solving immediately. Without their help, I couldn't have enjoyed the trip at all. I'd love to express my deep gratitude to them, especially Jonelle! Arigato!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for the heartwarming review. It is always such a joy to hear that we were able to alleviate someone's stress so that they can thoroughly enjoy their time in Sedona with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the rooms, the location, the customer service and most importantly the views. I will certainly let Jonielle know how much you appreciated her help. Please come and see us again soon!

Delta, Bc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Our friends invited us to spend a few days in Sedona with them.
Booked the Inn of Sedona on line and were very pleased with our selection.
We had a panoramic view right of our window and the upper balcony in front, what a treat it was.
The scenery was out of this world and the hotel was the right compliment.
Right after we arrived, we extended our stay with an extra day.
We enjoyed our stay and be back. Oh, before I forget, the weather had just turned to sunny with not a cloud in the sky.
Thanks for the hospitality.

Joe and Rosario

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am ecstatic to hear that you had such an amazing time during your stay with us. It is always nice to hear that we exceeded a guest's expectations. I am honored to learn that you extended your stay with us and that we have gained your loyalty as a guest. It was such a pleasure having you as a guest and I look forward to welcoming you to Sedona again in the future.

Montgomery Village, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Our family consisting of 2 grandparents and 1 mother of 2 granddaughters just spent three nights at this hotel. The view from our rooms was magnificent - in front of our rooms was a wide terrace furnished with tables and chairs. In the distance were the reknown Red Rocks. So the setting was breathtaking. The rooms were good. A feature helpful to me was the door separating the sink dressing area from the sleeping area so an early riser did not awaken a person asleep. The service was personable and helpful especially the Concierge who arranged for our Pink Jeep Tour to come to the hotel for us We used the pool and hot tub, both well-maintained. The included breakfast was really quite good. Of particular fun was an automatic pancake machine - really cool, and good pancakes, too. Within easy walking distance is the New Frontier Food Store - something like Whole Foods but MUCH better. I could have eaten every meal there! Do note that there is no elevator so if a flight of stairs is a problem tell them that when you make reservations and they will put you in a room which does not require walking stairs.

Room Tip: Our friends told us to ask for a room facing the Red Rocks which we did and were awed by the views...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you so much for the awesome review! I am honored that you would bring three generations of family to vacation at our hotel. It is always so refreshing to hear about the wonderful experience our guests have during their stay with us. I am delighted to hear that the staff was friendly and that all the amenities we have to offer were utilized. Thank you for being our guest. I hope to see you again soon!

Guest Relations Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona? Share your experiences!