The rooms back up on terraces that have breathtaking views among the best in Sedona. The rooms are large; the staff friendly and helpful. It is close to town center, many restaurants and nearby attractions. We have stayed several times in the past here because of its locations and recommend to all. The price is very good. They have upgraded the property since we were here last. Better amenities; improved free Breakfast; knowledgeable concierge in all day provides info. Hotel has jitney available to take to locations within town. My only complaint was the lighting in bathroom - the bathrooms have recently been redone; the lighting is really poor - difficult to shave and put on makeup. Lighting over shower/tub is non existent - should be easy for management ot remedy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Best Western, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western